XYZ triples, how much are they worth?

Precious Roy

I'm looking at 3 xyz triples on CL. I want to replace the one that was stolen on location a few months ago, but I don't want to put another oak triple setup there(that's all I have in inventory at the moment). He's asking $225 for all three, but says two of them are ready to be put in service, the other one could be used for parts or could be put into service with a few parts. Is there a deal there or are these machines no good? Any help would be apprecaited. Thanks.

I went ahead and got the machines. They are in good condition overall, but one of them could use some new paint on the top. I want to convert at least one of them to gumball only. Where is the best place to get gumball wheels? The lowest price I've been able to find online is $22 plus shipping. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Not having much luck with ebay at the moment. The other place I saw wheels was on gumball.com (not gumballs.com). Has anyone ever ordered from them? I read on the forums that you used to be able to get 3 wheels from xyz for $18. Now they are $22 each? I also want to get new locks for all 3 of them and 3/6 new coin trays. As far as parts now that xyz has gone under, am I limited to what I can hustle up on from CL and ebay?

22 each is BS pricing. Work with what you have and keep an eye on Ebay. Check what other machines would use the exact same wheel so you can search for those terms also. I've often unloaded random parts like this onto Ebay. It's a rather illiquid market.

Yeah, now that I think about it, the machines were around 60 bucks each. I'd be spending more on converting it to gumballs than I spent on the machine which sounds kinda stupid. What I will probably end up doing is deploying these as they are and get something else for this location.

Archived