Runts replacement, another candy or gum?

MrGranger

I've got a location that does well with Nerds gum and Runts; but the manager asked that I change it up. So I'm thinking of doing one head of Seedlings + Fruit Stand (filler), but what to replace the Runts with. I don't do a lot of candy, mostly toys but that won't fly here. I am thinking that something sour might do well but maybe instead of candy I should do sour gum? Or would that just eat into the gum head which always does well.

For the bones is there any display that seems to work better. I see at A&A there is the Funny Bones & Skull & Bones. For this location I think Bloody Bones wouldn't be appropriate for the happy, family location that is on the conservative side. One negative is that the a&a price for Bones is about 2x the cost of Runts from Quills. I definitely won't be moving completely away from the Runts.

I use Sour Sweets in a couple of adult locations I have. It does pretty good. I get from A&A. I order just one case with my regular orders. Put it in a plastic container and its good for a very long time. No issues.

I've got a location that does well with Nerds gum and Runts; but the manager asked that I change it up. So I'm thinking of doing one head of Seedlings + Fruit Stand (filler), but what to replace the Runts with. I don't do a lot of candy, mostly toys but that won't fly here. I am thinking that something sour might do well but maybe instead of candy I should do sour gum? Or would that just eat into the gum head which always does well.

Just because the manager asks to change it up. Do you do it especially if you are making money as you say you are. How much are you making per cycle. To me that determines when I change out a selection.

Archived