An Interesting Read

moondog

I found this website while searching for a part this morning and found it pretty interesting as well as somewhat informative.

http://www.highdesertvending.com

I'm attempting to get my last machine fixed before the world ends and I'm running out of time. Considering my recent string of bad luck - I'm sure that several more of the turds will brake down before that can be accomplished.

I'm seriously considering just buying new machines from here on out - ROI be damned

I'm frustrated with myself right now big time, attempting to get a used DN 440 single price to work properly I sprayed all of my micro switches with a can of expensive contact cleaner and damn I ruined ever one of them because the plastic plunger did not agree with contact cleaner! Let the end of the wold come! lol!

Do yourself a favor and throw away that “contact cleaner” Like most short cuts it only leads to trouble in the end. Should it get the machine to work it will only be temporary. If you got a bad switch find it and replace it. It was made to cleans the old dried grease from TV tuners back in the day when TV sets had big knobs you turn to change the channel.

Walta

I found this website while searching for a part this morning and found it pretty interesting as well as somewhat informative.

http://www.highdesertvending.com

Looks like he is trying to convince the visitors to his website that he is the only honest vendor in America :huh:

200 bucks for a 29 page booklet? What a rip, go get RJT's book much more info at substantially less cost.

Looks like he is trying to convince the visitors to his website that he is the only honest vendor in America :huh:

200 bucks for a 29 page booklet? What a rip, go get RJT's book much more info at substantially less cost.

Agreed

This guy really gets into it if you read the whole website - you'd think that with his penchant for writing the book would be longer

Ps. I've already got Robert's book

Archived