The Best Hands Down!!

pinkbeats

I have only used one once so I can't help you there. I think you need to talk with a few to get an idea of how they will locate for you. They all have different styles and levels of service. You just need to find the one to fit with you. Look at the reviews and check with some at the top of the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forget about Midwest. They don't relocate like they say they will. I have been waiting a month for relocations for the non performers and the machines that got thrown out for lack of proper approvals. 3 months and 25 out of 40 located. I have 75 that need locating so the rest may go to First Choice to see how they do.

Rakusa......I am curious. How long have you been waiting before yanking a machine from a location that Midwest gets you?  Are you giving the location a minimum of 2 months to see how the performance is?

Just my opinion but from what I see and have heard on the boards there is NO ONE as good as MidWest. Period. I feel very lucky to have them as my locator.

• 2 weeks later...

John,

Well from personal experience, I have not been able to beat First Choice or KickStart. Everyone else is so far behind. I had good results with Ethical last year but their service level seemed to diminish when they became overwhelmed with business from VENDiscuss. They are great locators when they aren't so busy.

I have not tried MidWest so I can not comment on them. 

Steve

Most consistent locator from my experiences with quality locations (in money amts pulled and locations they get not being swamped with other machines).   They also listen to my specific needs/requests the best (toy vs candy, location type, etc).  Ginger

• 4 weeks later...

Midwest is great for me after 45 days i had to relocate one i emailed them and they quickly got me what i think will be a hotspot.Ive tried Kickstart Rob is cool but i Midwest is more responsive for example,when they email you your locations you call Midwest before placing them because they call the location and let them know you are coming.Then call you back and give you the ok and name of whom you need to see .That way you know for sure you actually have the location before you get there .

Out of all of the locators out there which one is considered to be the BEST  as far as pricing and turn around time?

as far as your question goes ive tried kickstart and midwest .Midwest for me is best overall they cost more than Kickstart. Midwest had the best turnaround time AND CUSTOMER SERVICE  i can attest to this. Kickstart was not very responsive and slow turnaround but i must say Rob did find me a good location.Many here are Kickstart fans and many are loyal to Midwest .Im rolling with Midwest for now .I think the best choice for building my business ,though I CANT KNOCK ROB at Kick start he is doing his thing ,and obivously well. to sum it all up check out the review section here Midwest, Kickstart,Ethical and First Choice seems like theyre all pretty good. give a try see who you like best. Oh yeah i may give First Choice a try with 1 -2 locations seems many love them also.

Larry,

Thanks for the honest review my friend. 

We put out consistently great locations and now have an expert staff of over 20 callers. 

Kick Start Locations - Getting Locations that Others Can't! 

Regards,

Rob

http://www.kickstartlocations.com - Sign up for our Free Double Your Vending Cash Flow Free Report!

No problem.Also I have to say you are the most active locator on this forum .How do you keep up with the forum here, and yours and locating. Do ever rest !:P