Anyone used Fawn Vendors out of IA?

I am NOT saying that banks are no help for a startup, I am saying that you need not overpay for your initial machines when starting up your business. I could have gotten a bank loan to finance my first route purchase, but I convinced the sellers to hold paper and accept payments so I didn't need to go to a bank. I may use a bank loan for my next large route purchase. However it will be for an existing route with existing full size snack and soda machines, not a dream and a prayer.

You certainly grew rather rapidly. Do you have your story posted here somewhere? I'd like to learn how you went from part time to full time in such a short amount of time. My goals will be to grow as rapidly as cash flow allows and eventually turning full time. But it appears you accomplished this in ~3 years. Wow. Route acquisition certainly is a good strategy at the right price - for an established vendor. Getting to that established vendor status is my next step.

There is a section of this site called 'Full line revenue reports'. My story is all there under Waverly's Vending World. Now that you have 10 plus posts, you qualify for that section. Get approved by the 'powers that be' here and you will be able to get in that section. It will take you quite a while to read my entire story as it now consists of three years worth of updates and is 8 of TVFs pages long!

or if your 9000.00 brand new machine dosnt do very well. but the people who broke in one night and did 7500.00 in damage to your brand new 9000.00 machine to steal the 125.00 that was in it. then you still owe for it too.

I had this happen once when I saved for months to buy a fancy new shooting game for 5000.00, and put it in a bar were it did very good. until the one night there was a big party and my game was totally destroyed. location are not responcible for the damage.

I think about this everytime I look at the nice new big buck world in the dealers showroom.

with the internet hookup so players can play against anyother machine on the network. for a slight extra charge. with all the extra hunt sceanrios and animals and exotic lands.

Archived