What do you expect from a locating company.

bulkvendingwizard

i would want a locator that considers themselves to be a "partner" of sorts.Obviously not a long term partner but a short term partner. I want you to assume a little risk with me. Do not charge me until the machine is located and installed/accepted. Have a gaurantee a monthly min. pull performance for the first 60 days if it isn't making it, relocate.

When you are assuming a little risk (time investment) then I KNOW you are paying attention to locations and figuring out what works and what doesn't rather then just accepting anyone that says 'Yes', taking the money and then I am stuck with a location making 5 bucks a month and/or get kicked every 30 days.

Build a relationship with your vendors and provide excellent service. When you can prove a track record of doing this, i would feel more comfortable paying even upwards of 60 to 75 per. but you have to be ready to put in work without pay and put in the time to really learn what will work and what will not. be prepared to refund without hassel. and always always always keep an open line of communication.

This is what I would like in a locator.

What type of monthly minimum would you think would be acceptable and how could the locator verify this? Also, lets say the locator find you a place any you say you want it relocated but keep the location being dishonest. How should the locator handle this? Without having payment and without having a relationship prior to how could the locator trust that they are going to get paid? Do you think that half down payment would be acceptable?

Half down is acceptable (IMO) and at some point there has to be at least some element of trust between vender and locator. If you deliver decent locations that are making 20.00 per month or better, I think the vendor is going to be thrilled without reason to be dishonest. all we want are good solid (decent) locations and we want the locator to have enough pride and care to want the same thing. I have a hard time believing many vendors that get a 20.00 per month location on bulk is going to ask to be relocated.

Archived