vendo 511 shim

TKK

I'm missing one on my sprite one because it was vending 20oz powerades. Changed settings for cans and is vending fine even though I only tested 4-5 vends. Is that shim a must? Or will my sprite vend right always

I have 3 Vendo 511's and I'm just now getting the hang of the shims as all my other machines are Royals so I'm open to rebuttal on this. I think you'll start having can jams. The basic shim for the 12 oz and 16 oz cans is different than the 20 oz bottle shim, To vend 12oz cans with the new shim you need the 2 white spacer clips while the 16oz cans require the grey spacer shim. They're pretty easy to change and there's usually a diagram on the inner door. The bottle shim will also vend 23oz Arizona cans.

I have a vendo 511 running a mixture of cans and bottles. and the bottle shims will work for cans most of the time. It may only jam up every once in a while (the more cans you have in there the quicker it will jam) But every time it jams it will not vend anything until you actually open it up and remove all the cans and fix the jam. I am sure you don't want to do that because you will lose that sale and every potential sale until you fix it. Not included the gas for the trips to service the machine everytime it jams.

http://www.dsvendinginc.com/p-6477-d1060686-vendo-511-can-shim.aspx

Here is the correct shim for cans and it only cost $6.25. I rigged different shim when i first put my machine in service and it was a mistake. Finally bought a few of every shim i might need now or need later and with the correct shims in place over the last 3 months i have not had 1 jam on anything with everything filled to the brim.

I have a vendo 511 running a mixture of cans and bottles. and the bottle shims will work for cans most of the time. It may only jam up every once in a while (the more cans you have in there the quicker it will jam) But every time it jams it will not vend anything until you actually open it up and remove all the cans and fix the jam. I am sure you don't want to do that because you will lose that sale and every potential sale until you fix it. Not included the gas for the trips to service the machine everytime it jams.

http://www.dsvending...1-can-shim.aspx

Here is the correct shim for cans and it only cost $6.25. I rigged different shim when i first put my machine in service and it was a mistake. Finally bought a few of every shim i might need now or need later and with the correct shims in place over the last 3 months i have not had 1 jam on anything with everything filled to the brim.

Good price - don't forget to get 2 of the white clips and make sure you've got the cotter pin if you go this route.

Yep, and i think there is a minimum of $25.00 order when you order through D & S vending. So definately grab atleast 2 of the white clips. (i bought 10 because i always break them trying to get them on and off the gauge bars.)

Archived