Vendor to purchase 1" toy capsules in smaller quantities

GagesVending

I buy mine for around .13 and I wont sell for less than .50 I will not sell anything for under .25 The only thing that I do sell at .25 candy/gumball noting else.

Your paying way to much. You should be between 7 to 10 cent and closer to .07 on most of it. You want to be below 20%

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

You should be getting one inch for around 17 to 19 a bag and 13 to 14 for stickys. Do not fall into the supplier trap of them telling you that this one inch is 32 a bag and its a .50 vend. There is plenty of great product slated for a .25 vend that sells for.50.

You should be getting one inch for around 17 to 19 a bag and 13 to 14 for stickys. Do not fall into the supplier trap of them telling you that this one inch is 32 a bag and its a .50 vend. There is plenty of great product slated for a .25 vend that sells for.50.

How much should someone pay for 2" when selling at .50

Good Morning! Just wanted to let you know, all of Flatlines 1" - 25 cent merchandise is priced under .07 per piece in single case quantities, all 50 cent vend are less than .11. Even less when buying more. Give me a call and let me see what I can do for you.

Good Morning! Just wanted to let you know, all of Flatlines 1" - 25 cent merchandise is priced under .07 per piece in single case quantities, all 50 cent vend are less than .11. Even less when buying more. Give me a call and let me see what I can do for you.

I have used the one inch sticky and the two inch splat sticky and they both did great. The two inch blast pack did very well moving old product.

So I've seen that sticky hands have sold well for you guys...what about bouncy balls? They're cheap, so I could sell them for 1 quarter. What other 1" items have sold well for you? This will be an Oak double head with 25 cent mechs in a Chinese restaurant.

So I've seen that sticky hands have sold well for you guys...what about bouncy balls? They're cheap, so I could sell them for 1 quarter. What other 1" items have sold well for you? This will be an Oak double head with 25 cent mechs in a Chinese restaurant.

If your only buying small quanities stay away from bounce balls because of the shipping weight. 1" mustaches, lock stock and barrel / cuffs 'n stuff from cardinal is always a hit and has been solid for years. mini aliens in 1" are doing well. Acrylic rings do well.

If your only buying small quanities stay away from bounce balls because of the shipping weight. 1" mustaches, lock stock and barrel / cuffs 'n stuff from cardinal is always a hit and has been solid for years. mini aliens in 1" are doing well. Acrylic rings do well.

That sounds awesome! I appreciate it, Action Vending!

Don't pass on the hard plastic toys like Dice, and Fun Time Mix. These items can and do sell well over the long term. And they are cheap too. COG is down around .05.

The mixes always do well for me too. In fact they are my best sellers in 1" and 2". I like them because I can salt them with my own stuff to further lower the COG. The Lock Stock And Barrel has done extremely well, even when adding my own "junk" to it. The display is awesome.

I get .50 out of the acrylic rings. I like the Cardinal mix and displays. I do however sell the Shine Design from A&A for .25.

So I placed an order with Flatline today. I spoke with Mike. I purchased 1000 1" Laser Tattoos (in capsules) and 1000 1" Sticky Jungle mix. I really appreciate the support guys, I wouldn't have found them without the responses! The total with shipping and some displays was $141.50. That makes my cost about 7 cents! I'm very happy with that, as long as they sell well. I will be adding these to my charity stops. I'm going to try the tattoos in one of the Chinese restaurants in a TPico single head for 50 cent vend. It'll sit next to my 1800. I'll try some of your other product ideas eventually, I just need to get started and Flatline only had a small variety. Thanks again!

Archived