Coke Machine w/o Identity

jet37ski

Hi guys, you've been lots of help to already as I've been working on this machine I just got.

I have all the refridgeration and mechanical parts working now!

But, it's now time to program and I don't have a clue where to start. In fact, I don't even know what manual to look for because I have no idea what machine I have. I'm hoping someone can help me ID my machine. There is no Dixie Narco/Vendo/any other identifiable info anywhere on the thing. All I have is a generic "Beverage Vending Machine" ID number.

Basically, it's a 9 selction that I believe will hold cans or bottles (8 narrow columns and 2 wide columns). It's got a coinco Mag 50B, and there is no display screen. Any ideas?

Pics are attached, thanks for any help.

-Matt

post-6431-0-81681400-1356902870_thumb.jpg

post-6431-0-94287000-1356902873_thumb.jpg

post-6431-0-66009500-1356902876_thumb.jpg

post-6431-0-59401800-1356902879_thumb.jpg

It looks like the original plate with the make and model was removed and replaced with the generic plate. In the picture of the generic plate you can see the outline from the original plate and also one of the holes from the original plate about 1 inch below the replacement. I think the price setting on this machine is done through the coin mechanism. There are to latches on each side of the coin mech up top. Those will allow the top of the coin mech to tip out revealing some toggle switches(.05, .10,.15). If you are going to be selling your product for .75, then you would turn on the switches to add up to .75(.50+.25). I don't remember off the top of my head what all the switches are, but you get the point.

Definitely a vendo...I hate programming these cause the commands for entering info are not the same as dixie or royal. Is the display screen just above the coin slot not operational? I can't tell from the photo. These LEDs are not hard to replace and trying to program this without a display will be...challenging. So I would get the LED operational first and look for a vendo programming 'sheet' second. Normally these sheets are posted on the inner door but I am guessing that yours is gone. Vendo has a website, I would try looking for programming info there. Another option would be to test vend all the columns and buttons to see what is linked to what and see if you can work with the current settings. I think I have 3 of these in the total inventory and will never buy another one unless it is on a location I want.

Royal?

It's got the Royal G111 nine selection buttons but I've got to agree with Anderson Vending - the columns look like a Vendo Univendor. I've never seen a Royal without the "front/back" columns - not like this one at all. It was probably a bottler machine - either sold or swiped, hence no original name plate

So, it turns out the pricing is actually an the back of the coin mech. I stocked it up, swapped out some of the labels, and now it's working!! Seems to match with the Vendo 600 or 511 manual I found online.

Thanks again for the help!

Does it say "Vendo" near the coin return slot? Looks like there is some sort of writing in the plastic....

Internals look like a Vendo to me....

You're right!!

I went right over that when I was cleaning the machine and never noticed. I wish I was a little more observant, it would have saved me a lot of time. I spent two days trying to figure out what this machine was before I posted on here.

Thanks again.

Archived