Hopefully a simple question

ruff84

I am starting the process of locating my full line machines. I am creating my ads for the local areas on Craigslist and not sure where to put the ads.

I selected services offered and then quite a few options came up. The only 1 that looked like it would fit is "small biz ads" is the place I want to go to solicit new business?

How is everyone else doing it?

Well i also posted in the for sale part in the "general Category" hopefully this will give me some leads.

Going out this friday to locate in person. I get so nervous when doing stuff like this so hopefully all goes well.

Any words of wisdom?

I've tried Craigslist before, it didn't get any replies, but I went to "Services offered" then to "Small biz ad." I didn't get flagged taking that approach. I just tried to make it sound like I was offering a service to benefit the client, rather than trying to sell something to benefit myself. Good luck locating! I used to get nervous locating too, but just remember that the "big boss" is too, just a person! Just sell them on your excellent and reliable service, great product and great prices (and if you pay commission or charity, then that you are paying fairly). Begin with something short and sweet to grab their attention, if they sound interested, then give them details. Before you ask, I've found it beneficial to scope out a spot I could place my machine, so then if they claim that they have no room, you could suggest the place in you had in mind.

I am starting the process of locating my full line machines. I am creating my ads for the local areas on Craigslist and not sure where to put the ads.

I selected services offered and then quite a few options came up. The only 1 that looked like it would fit is "small biz ads" is the place I want to go to solicit new business?

How is everyone else doing it?

People in So Cal post these ads under the business heading - I usually see these when looking for machines or locations under vending

Archived