Northwestern Candy Wheels

MalatestaDX

I am ordering 20 Super 60 Northwestern machines, am making 10 doubles, I will put M&M P in one head and skittles in the other head, What candy wheel do I ask for , Is one candy wheel deep and one candy wheel shallow ? Thank you for your help in advance.

David Dixie Vending Service Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm sure nw just has one candy wheel and it will work for either candy. You can adjust it to the desired vend. You may want to rethink the nw machine because those hoppers will hold a lot of candy if you want the units to look full. I would get either AA cabinet or small globe or an oak small cabinet or small globe. They will both hold plenty of product and you will not lose as many mm when the fl sun hits them

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I am purchasing 20 Oak Cabinets, I am making doubles, Am purchasing cast iron stands from A and A My question is:

Should I buy 24inch stands or 30 inch stands for Oak Cabinets ? thank you for your advice.

I am purchasing 20 Oak Cabinets, I am making doubles, Am purchasing cast iron stands from A and A My question is:

Should I buy 24inch stands or 30 inch stands for Oak Cabinets ? thank you for your advice.

google metalcraft vending stands

Archived