Coke Freestyle

FrCorey

in the vender version?

we only have the foutain version out here.

Seen those as fountain setups for a couple of years now. I am not aware that they would be available as vender versions. Not for me if they ever do though. I had a couple of post-mix machines early on in my vending business..... never again.

Seen those as fountain setups for a couple of years now. I am not aware that they would be available as vender versions. Not for me if they ever do though. I had a couple of post-mix machines early on in my vending business..... never again.

They are not going to be available as vendors. They are probably referring to just the touch screen Royals that Coke is using. We have a few touch screen machines(6) and they sell well, but Coca Colas seems generic compared to the ones we are using. They don't grab attention, other then blaring sound, and the one that Coca Cola is using locally isnt doing better then then glass front it replaced. We use the VEconnect from vendors exchange and its a real attention grabber and has proven to raise sales for us.

Burger King has been placing these Coke fountain vendors around here. I caught a fella doing an install on one and he said they cost $25k per machine! This BK had two of them! Yikes! They are only fountain vendors, not possible to do bottles or cans. Very cool look and lots of choices, but the price is way too high to work anywhere but a high volume restaraunt or cafeteria.

• 2 weeks later...

We've had them in Chicago for a year or more--only fountain drinks. Many of the locations (not all of them) I saw them installed at a year ago don't have them now... It might have been a pilot program or something.

Archived