What would you do in this situation?

I did a contract with a locator that i want to keep annoy mus. The contract was for 50 locations.

This locator was a post pay locator charging 45.00 per location.

They sent me 6 locations that I placed but never heard back from them for about 3 weeks and then they requested payment for the locations and sent me 4 more locations.

The first 6 locations averaged 5.00 each after almost a month. The highest location had 11.00 in it, one location only made .75 cents.

I asked for the locations to be replaced but they stated they needed paid for the locations first and then would talk about relocating them.

What would you do?

Maybe I dont qualify to answer because I dont use locators but...I would have never made an agreement for so many locations on a contract. Water under the bridge I know.

If your contract states they replace poor performers after you pay then they are due their money. If not, they owe you replacements before you pay.

I did a contract with a locator that i want to keep annoy mus. The contract was for 50 locations.

This locator was a post pay locator charging 45.00 per location.

They sent me 6 locations that I placed but never heard back from them for about 3 weeks and then they requested payment for the locations and sent me 4 more locations.

The first 6 locations averaged 5.00 each after almost a month. The highest location had 11.00 in it, one location only made .75 cents.

I asked for the locations to be replaced but they stated they needed paid for the locations first and then would talk about relocating them.

What would you do?

The purpose of this forum is to share knowledge and information, good and bad. I would hope you reconsider telling us who you are doing business with and how they perform in the followup.

Archived