hi all

touhey33

Just wanted to introduce myself Im new to the business.  I currently operate a lawn maintenance business, but am very interested in vending.   Can anyone recommend any good books to read or what I should research before starting?

Welcome to VENDiscuss.com We are glad you have decided to check us out. All the information you will need is here. Look through the topics to find out what others are saying and doing with their businesses. We have many new people and experienced alike. What's great about the forum is you just have to ask your questions and they will be answered. Just ask away...

Again, welcome.

Gary

Welcome to Vendiscuss Touhey!  Read "The vending Jackpot".  Great book and lots of useful info.  But don't buy it, you can read it for free in the members Pluss section once you post 20 quality posts.

"Vending Success" by Bill Way would be one place to start.  It's not an all-inclusive vending book, but he does focus on bulk candy vending.  The only thing I didn't like is that that he endorses 8-select U-turns (and distributes them as well).  He also does not mention capsule toy vending either.  But I found it to be informative and a good place to start.  You can get that book and others on amazon.com - search on vending.  Happy reading!

Jax

Thanks alot, Im hoping to supplement my income, and then go full time with in the next 5 or so years.  I love the lawn care business, but Im afraid when I get older I won't be able to keep doing it.  Theres also the fact I can't work in the winter.  This business seems right up my ally and it seems to be a growing business.  Thanks again for the replies.

Welcome to the board, I am also new.  I have been wondering about books to but have not asked I am glad someone did.  I think of it when I am away from the computer and then don't think of it when back on.  This board is great too!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...