sams

TKK

Has the dolly madisson stuff CHEAP!

Zingers chocolate donuts and powdered donuts were all $1.99 per 12ct box! I took em all! All the employees were buying em I got Like 8 packs of powder 7 chocolate and like 15 zingers! I think it said unit price $16.66 each or so.

Has the dolly madisson stuff CHEAP!

Zingers chocolate donuts and powdered donuts were all $1.99 per 12ct box! I took em all! All the employees were buying em I got Like 8 packs of powder 7 chocolate and like 15 zingers! I think it said unit price $16.66 each or so.

make sure to freeze them to ensure freshness the donuts go bad kinda quickly

Well there's like dry donuts some brown ones. But there was a ton of zingers still some there I just have too many already. The donuts were chocolate and powder

Zingers do great but not as well as the Mrs freshleys cup cakes

I am going to my sams tonight, they didn't show any thing on sale on the website so i am hoping there is something there when i get there tonight.

I can't give away my powdered doughnuts, chocolate on the other hand I can't keep in stock.

just went back today and the powdered ones are still only $1.99 there was like 30 boxes now. u get them at .16c each. i was thinking of buying a ton and selling them for cheap like .75c or so because they dont do too good next to zingers and cup cakes :(

6D743977-orig.jpg

E25B5675-orig.jpg

B8FF6F17-orig.jpg

Archived