2nd experience with Kickstart

shepherdsflock

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had some awesome locations from Kickstart, and some really bad cold locations that were not even secured but I was made to believe they were, yikes.

But even the good locations like the pizza joint I had (was doing $40-$80 a month), the owner sold the biz and the new owner booted me. At that point, the game is in your hands.

You can't use a locator for 100% of the locating because it sets you back a LOT of your profits (unless you are getting the locations for like $15-$25 THEN it could be worth it maybe).

Kickstart was too pricey for me in the end.... machines need to be rotated now after being on location for 12 months, I can't keep the low performers sitting there making $5 a month in sales.

It's unreasonable to think KSL can do it all and more. All they do is find standard locations and some are absolutely awesome yes...some just bomb entirely.

They are there for the "kick start" and then you need to take the training wheels off and roll with it. Pound the phone, pound on doors, pound your friends and family, hire a staff and pound them, haha.

Diversify.

Archived