Suggesting vending program to local charity

Precious Roy

"Local" seems to be something that is important to people in this area and I have found a local charity that I would like to contact about a vending program. I have searched their website and don't see anything like NCCS has. How would you go about suggesting they start one? I am facebook friends with the co-owner and we went to high school together so maybe its not quite the same as someone off the street, but I am open to any suggestions on how to proceed with this. I think it could be a win/win. If more information would be helpful I'll be happy to find it. Thanks

When I started charity vending, I wanted to raise money for a charity that didn't have a vending program. I contacted them and they were open to the idea and I have been sending them a check every service cycle ever since. You'll probably succeed. The worst they can do is say no.

What I have done in the past and what you need to do is. Meet with your friend or the company board or Public Relations person. And you to need to type up a formal letter to explain the program and how works. And give out the letters to the locations to show that it is a real legal program. And then you need to get a copy and rights to there logo and you have have them make them and give them to you. And can be expense with the checks you write them every month or quarter. Or you can take the liberty of making labels your self.

This machine supports xyz charity/company. For service please call __________________ And you hand write in your number. I hope that helps some. Good Luck

Archived