How much is a Wowie Zowie worth?

shepherdsflock

I would say 250-350 is a fiar amont for one. there is one here that just come up for sale as well as some sprials so depending on how well I do I might try to get the sprials for the route at 100 bucks each you can't complain to much on the price.

I have paid from 120 to 400.-I would go up to 500 if it`s real nice.these are good money makers.buy the kind that have the regular auger(thing that makes the gumballs go up)if it has the pink auger dont buy it.If you have any other questions please ask.

I have paid from 120 to 400.-I would go up to 500 if it`s real nice.these are good money makers.buy the kind that have the regular auger(thing that makes the gumballs go up)if it has the pink auger dont buy it.If you have any other questions please ask.

Antonio, it looks like the auger has a reddish colored central shaft and spiraling coil going up the shaft that is a gradient from blue to green to yellow. Does this sound like a good one? Or is this the kind to avoid? The guy wants $200 each, but after thinking about how big they are I'm hesitant. If I can't find a location right away for it, it's really going to suck up a lot of space in my garage.

yes that is the new version of the auger.200 bucks is a no brainer for this machine.it will be SLIGHTLY more difficult to place compared to a rack because it needs electricity and is tall, but mainly for the electricity.I have had to buy short extention cords for 2 locations.this machines is a good earner and will set you apart from other vendors.take a video of the machine in action when trying to place one,once they see it in action you will most likely get a yesI have had to leave the keys to locations so if a gumball isn`t completly round and gets stuck somewhere along the way,they can open it and take the lop sided gumball out.if you do that you obviously need to have a different key/lock for the money drawer.also ALWAYS ALWAYS test the machine when placing and servicing it.the auger we were talking about WILL disconect from the motor that spins it.it is simple to put back and can be done on site with no tools,just slide it back in the little hole when it matches up in the proper position.I just bought 5 recently and all 5 had the pink middle gear torwards the top split in half.they now sell a better version of the wheel.the first wowie I bought didnt have this issue,and they wouldnt elaborate on why this happened,could have just been a bad batch. inspect the wheel before buying it and if cracked get him to lower the price.in the place where I put these interactive gumball machines -I swap out the gumball head on the rack to bouncy balls.hope this helps,let me know how else I can help you.

I am picky as to where I put this type of machine.I would upgarde a good location you already have rather then putting it in a new location,ecspecially since it`s a machine you arent familiar with,and for the fact they might have to open the machine for a lop sided gumball.

Antonio, do you know if 50 cent coin mechs are available for this machine? If I went with bouncy balls I might up the price to 50 cents, or maybe even sell round capsule toys out of it (I always seem to have some unsold Squish toys laying around my basement).

there is a 50 cent mechanism you have to buy it fro there is a 50 cent mechanism you have to buy it from Beaver it has so it has some type of electronic I would bend gumballs for 5 I would bend gumballs for 50 Cent that's what that's what I d

Bouncy balls will not stay in the auger the pop out

Antonio, do you know if 50 cent coin mechs are available for this machine? If I went with bouncy balls I might up the price to 50 cents, or maybe even sell round capsule toys out of it (I always seem to have some unsold Squish toys laying around my basement).

That mech should have a micro switch antoino am I right? If it does let beaver know when you order

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

there is a 50 cent mechanism you have to buy it fro there is a 50 cent mechanism you have to buy it from Beaver it has so it has some type of electronic I would bend gumballs for 5 I would bend gumballs for 50 Cent that's what that's what I d

Bouncy balls will not stay in the auger the pop out

Uh....All I got out of that is that Beaver makes a 50 cent mech and it has something electronic and bouncy balls won't work with the auger. What was the rest of this post trying to say?

I'll probably ask some of my current locations before committing to it. I wasn't really planning on buying something like this right now, but the price seemed pretty good for machine like this. I'll see what reaction I get from my locations before taking more action on it. I only have a couple of locations that I think would be good for something like this, and if they say no, I wouldn't want something like this hogging up my garage or basement.

what would you do if you lost a couple locations at the same time storage-wise?find some nice pictures of the machine or perhaps show them a nice utube video of it in action when you approach your locations.this machine will pay for itself quickly.some will play it twice and occasionally times in a row.

I rotate an ocars wild ride and a wowie about every 8 months in my pizza shop, both do well.

if you want to do bouncy balls you have to change the wheel

the standard wheel is small for 1430 count gumballs ( dont use) or jawbreakers that size

the problem with gumballs is the auger sometimes will chew a 1430 ct gumball up

if your going to change the mech to $.50 cents might as well swap the wheel for the bouncy ball wheel 1.1 inch

you may have to bend a few pieces of the guide track bigger on the L curves but thats only if the previous owner tampered with it.

at $200.00 each its a easy find. you cant lose money at any time

you could use these for 5 years and resell them for what you paid.

bill

Archived