Tim Indiana

touhey33

I introduced myself in the bulk vending forum, but My name is Tim and Im definitley interested in starting a bulk vending business.  I currently operate a solo Lawn maintenance business.  Im from Indiana, and was wondering where I could find information about laws and rules in Indiana for the  Vending business.

Welcome to the board!  I am new too.  There is a forum that has this type of info if we can find it now.  Some states are listed already if someone needed it other wise when you find it you can list what you are looking for and someone that knows how to find it will post it.  Sorry I don't know where to look.

This forum is great, I belong to another forum for my lawncare business, and If you ask a question thats already been asked you get reamed out.  People on this forum so far seem to be very friendly and very helpful, and never seem put out.

This forum is great, I belong to another forum for my lawncare business, and If you ask a question thats already been asked you get reamed out.  People on this forum so far seem to be very friendly and very helpful, and never seem put out.

Tim,

I know what you mean! I've had the same experiences on other boards as well. We are all here to help and exchange ideas with each other so there is no room for that type of behavior here.

Welcome to community!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I belong to some other forums also, and am familiar with the "reaming out" of newbies.  The problem is that some forums are not arranged in an organized fashion so that newbies can find what they're looking for.  Or maybe it's inherent in the whole forum format:  discussions topics change in mid-stream, info gets buried in older posts, etc.

So we appreciate it when the old-timers are patient with us!

Hey Tim. What part of indiana? Louisville, KY here. As far as the "reaming" of newbies, i have to agree that this site is very well organized. I click the "vending 101" link pretty much every day. It's nice to have all the basic stuff right there in one place.