What are your hobbies???

G-man422

no orbs at any cemeteries, saw somoebody 20 feet to my left on halloween day ( yes, i spent halloween day at cemeteries!) looked back when i realized no one else was in the cemetery besides myself and my friend, and the person i saw was not her. nobody there! it was crazy fun!

we do have tons of pictures taken in our house that contain orbs, i'm sure most are dust, lol. i heard a theory that orbs are beings in and of themselves and if you ask them to gather, they will. well we tried it and after a few minutes there were three over steve's head, and in subsequent photos they all moved in different directions! that was cool. other worldly things don't bother me, though. the things that we humans do to each other is far more frightening.

I have not encountered orbs that I can remember in my pictures. The restaurant where I got my first job was haunted, complete with a few graves to the side of the property. It had a history going back to the mid 1700's. We took pictures at different times to try and catch the ghost that we would see on occasion but never caught it on film. She would appear very late on a long ramp from the dinning room to another part of the building wearing some type of fancy hooped dress and would fan herself like she was hot. Just long enough to go what the :huh: was that all about. The errie part is when you would just feel the very cold areas appear and disappear in a few seconds. That would really freak out my buddy who worked with me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like golf, reading all the time. I work full-time at the church and just finished my master's so until recently i have had little time to do much other than work, school, and vending. My 12 year old is getting into golf so that is fun. I also coach and play soccer. I play in the over 40 league finally made it, and coach my daughter.

I also like hanging out with my wife on Mondays our shared day off and the kids are in school. Who woo!

Bowling is the only hobby i have time for now.  I do 3 leagues per week.

I am also currently into fixing up my house, building my vending route, and hopefully finding more time to work out when I move in my house.

I like going to go to flea markets and pawn shops. Into guns and knives. Have a small collection of Case knives. Love to put on a good pair of headphones and get lost in music (Cheap Trick, Boston, Asia,Journey, Gin Blossoms, The Killers). Bought a guitar a while back, maybe learn to play someday. Anything to do with motorcycles. Used to race motocross. E-bay. Camping with my family. Cooking. Our church men's group recently had a chili cookoff. Had a good time just hanging out around the bonfire eating chili. I spend most of my time working, so not much time lately for the fun stuff.

Back to the ghost subject. Out in the country, a few miles from our home, there's a church with a small cemetary right next to it. At night, when their yard light is on , it casts a shadow on the side of the church that is a perfect silhouette of the grim reaper. Makes it look like the grim reaper is watching over the graveyard. Nothing real scary, just kind of fun to drive by there with the kids sometimes.

Ernie

Hobbies?

I to visit marble orchards.My father when I was young used to take us to them every sun (he had a facination with death).I love to play with my grand kids and rap with my sons I write and produce with them.my wife and I spend a lot of time together as old as we are we still hold hands and cuddle under the stars lol.Love to scuba with my kids life is good.My wife and I have been married for 30yrs 5 children 7 grandchildren.God willing I will live to see my great grandchildren those are my hobbies.

Ps ty for this forum every one here is GREAT

• 4 weeks later...

I uesd to ride a Trek 7100 Hybrid bike about 20-40 miles at a time and i'll going to get back into cycling this year. The biggest thing I do as a hobby would be kart racing. It's ironic for me because I won some prize money drag racing in 2001 and I used that to buy my first vending machine (which is still used today). So now the vending pays for my kart racing. It's a great motivator to expand the vending business.

nsf carbon -formula one raceing-resistance 1 and 2-call of duty world at war and  call of duty modern warfare is what  i play regularly.I have rainbow 6 1 and medal of honor but dont play them any more.usualy once i finish a game I lose intrest in it,unless I play it online or really like it.

I also have haze and rainbow 6 2 that are unopened.I got them for 20 bucks each at curcuit city.I will play those once I finish resistance 2 that is the the only (opened)game I havent finished yet.

I either race or shoot not much else.

Here in Mexico I´m an elementary teacher. I´m studing a master about educational technology, so I like to find information about how to use the technology with my students.

In another hand I like reading, playing basketball, chess, videogames, and using the Internet.

About the vending business, I like to make research of how it is developing in Mexico, and what are the opportunities to grow. I like to find new purveyors, check their machines, products, prices, and their webpages.

Abdón

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...