Well, today's shock!

I got home about 20 min. ago, and I went to my answering machine, not really expecting anything, and I had 3 messages. Thought they were service calls...

BOY, WAS I WRONG. 3 phone calls, in 30 minutes about my services. Now, this stuff happens all the time, however never 3 in one day. Once a month at max. I about fainted on this one.

1 China Buffet 

1 Japanese owned Nail Salon

1 Mexican Rest.

All have different contacts and owned by different people. This is amazing to be because I have never been able to score an account such as these (I did not ever try and locate at these places either). They are always rude, and slam the door in my face...and now their calling me.

Kyle

That sounds great Kyle!

Wouldn't it be nice to have it where they call you and you don't have to go out and locate! that is super. I hope you have some machines and they have the traffic!

I bet if you ask, they saw you or read your info on one of your machines?

All of my price labels on the machines have "Guth Vending" and a for service number. This is viewed when ever you look at my machines .25, .50, .75 or $1 price labels.

I have the custom made. It does cost a lot to have them made, but it  does pay. (In advertisement, and so my competitors can tell a machine is mine). 

Kyle

Thanks Mountain Man. I will be sure and ask, but that would have to be the only way.

Benjie, some accounts will call when a machine gets low on product, or is broken.

Looks Like I found a place for that triple. They are all huge places, the china buffet wants a rack and crane, the Mex wants a rack,

The nail place will get that triple. It is next to another account about 20 miles from my house. I pass by it everytime I go to service the account next to it. There are always kids in their running around, and lots of people waiting.

I am seeing money sign's.

Kyle

Very nice Kyle.

They sound like they are good locations. Wow! Even a crane machine. Those name labels really work. Can you post a picture of what they look like?

I am happy to hear that labels are a good way to advertise. I ordered 500 chrome labels about 2 weeks ago and they are coming tomorrow. They have my new logo, tag line & phone number. I am going to put them on all my machines during next months collections.

Nice job man.

Gary

Very nice Kyle.

They sound like they are good locations. Wow! Even a crane machine. Those name labels really work. Can you post a picture of what they look like?

I am happy to hear that labels are a good way to advertise. I ordered 500 chrome labels about 2 weeks ago and they are coming tomorrow. They have my new logo, tag line & phone number. I am going to put them on all my machines during next months collections.

Nice job man.

Gary

Gary.......please post what that label looks like when you receive it.

Way to go Kyle!  Those calls are sure better than the ones that say to get your machine out of my place of business!.......lol.

Thanks T Bird. I have only had 2 calls. One late on a Friday from a new stop that I thought would be a dog filled with problems. They left me a cryptic message half in spanish half english saying something about M&M's. I said no way can there be a problem with my brand new Seaga double or that they could have gone through a 56oz bag of M&M's in this tiny body shop in a week. So I go by and they are all stuck together from the heat. Seems they moved my machine closer to the door and the sun hit it for a little while in the afternoon. So I did the Pam trick and moved my machine telling them it had to stay where it was out of the sun or I had to take it out because it was going to be a problem. I am glad the kept it bacause the office girl and owners wife really like the M&M's and the guys are into the gum. $15 average a month for M&M's and $8 for the gum.

The other call was someone just starting out and spotted my machine. They wanted to know where to buy the candy for their new machines so I told them Sam's. They might be a member here as I said to come check out the place. It is free advertising for you so go ahead and put the number on the machine.

Good Day,

I had one of those calls today...It was the best feeling..A lady called because she saw my machine at a Mexican rest/store that she frequents...she asked if she could have on in her nail salon...I said...hmmm..SURE !!!!!

She is disgusted with the machine she has and the lack of service...she said the M&M's are bad..and the vendor will not return her call....OH well....

She got my # from my label... a Brightly colored label that contracts the yeallow machine and attracts attention..