1st Machine!!

nzvendor

Okay, SO I just received my first Bulk Vending Machine!

Unfortunately, I have to change over the coin carrier thing..so  that it accepts NZ Coins. I have pulled it apart....but need a manual to go any further. Have got to the last part where I want to pull off the coin carrier...but i'm unsure how it is being attached to the handle..ahh it's confusing!!

So

If anyone has a manual for an Oak Vista machine..that'd be really really helpful!!!

Oh...and it is a cabinet one too. With four sides to it. It isn't round or anything.

Okay, so that was a little bit of an over-reaction!

I managed to put everything back together....just took half an hour and went slowly!

So, yay! I have my first machine going and located. Automotive shop. Filled it half way already....let's get it started!

Nice work NZ!  My automotive shops do very well, I hope yours is the same.  Keep an eye on it the first month, and see how it does, then you can have a good guess on how much product it will need every month.  Best of luck!

Cheers everyone! Lol my first machine after a week had a $1.50 in it. YEYAH! Better than a kick in the pants. I also found out that my coin mechs take both the .50c coin and the $1.00 coin. So i'll advertise that it takes $1.00 but..if people put in .50c..oh well! Better than not having a sale I spose