heat, humidity and vending

Faith Vending

I think the Gone Fishin will appeal to kids but I don't know about the adults.  I have skittles in places with the adults eating them as much as the kids.  Well I will just have to test and see. 

Coop

wrote: [/b]

[user=96]new2this]Hi,

Just for the summer I was thinking of replacing my skittles and M& I with Gone Fishin.  How does Gone Fishin compare to other fruit candies?  Any complaints by the customers?  Thanks in advance for the feedback my present Gone Fishin vendors.

Coop

I bought a case of Gone Fishin...........have not used them yet.  Cant help ya there Mr Coop Man.

As a Newbie to this business, I have seen in here a few times about"spraying the M&I's and the I assume the Hot Tamales...I think I saw with "PAM"

OK..Someone walk me through this..Am I spraying the cannister they are in or am I spraying the candy??   How much?? 

What I do is take a 2.5 gallon baggie and turn it inside out.  I LIGHTLY spray the bag and then turn it outside in and put 2 five lb bags of MIs in there and mix them around carefully.

T-Bird,

Thanks for that...I assume that this does not "coat" the MI's to any great extent(make them greasy/slippery)...

Is this also something that you would do for Hot Tamales??

Yes Jay.