Bouncy Ball Vending - Bulk

nzvendor

I have the option to buy a machine that stands 1.8m tall and dispenses bouncy balls that are 60-62mm in diameter. I can get it for a sweet $150.00! Mint condition, all in working order.

Has anyone had experience with these kind of machines? They have a big globe with a spiral thing that the balls zoom down to the bottom.

It is called a Tornado.

Does anyone know where I can buy bulk bouncy balls from? That are 60mm in diameter?..

I believe A&A sells the balls.  But if they're in a gumball machine (like the one you state) thats risky business.  Just make sure it is Very clear that they are bouncy balls, and not gumballs in there.  Also you will need a "warning" sticker (talk to Steve).

I believe A&A sells the balls.  But if they're in a gumball machine (like the one you state) thats risky business.  Just make sure it is Very clear that they are bouncy balls, and not gumballs in there.  Also you will need a "warning" sticker (talk to Steve).

1" bouncy balls are 27mm.  The biggest I can find on A&A's site is 45mm, so the 60+mm size balls will not be mistaken for gumballs.  Actually, I don't even know if they make bouncyballs larger than 45mm.

Are you sure it's for 60+mm balls?

Yeah you can buy 60mm+ ones from China in bulk.

They are just smaller than a tennis ball. But i'm sure the hopper could be changed right?

And it does look like a gumball machine...just a very very big one haha!

I'm sure people would be able to tell that they are bouncy balls - especially once they get one out of the machine and find that its rubber lol

Be careful buying those special bouncy ball machines.  The problem with most of them is that they jam when filled over half way due to the weight of the balls.  I bought a route from a lady and she had one of them (not your model however) and it was always "out of order" :X. She warned me never to fill it more than half way.  In fact she had thrown away 4 others that were always jamming.   I replaced it with a NW Super 80 ($120 new plus shipping) and filled it with 49mm balls and have not had one complaint :).  Never seen the 60mm balls before.  Ask the seller about jams when the machine is filled.  Good luck.

Jax

Here's one from Candymachines.com

http://www.candymachines.com/Super-2-Bouncy-Ball-Machine-P122C34.aspx

It vends BB's up to 49mm. They also sell bouncy balls if you are looking for a place to buy them.

Here's another, pictures below, from gumballs.com

http://www.gumballs.com/bouncy.html

They also sell the products you may be looking for.

Please note: I am just providing these websites for your viewing and have not bought anything from them.

Gary