MOTM announcements

caserri

Hopefully I will be a bit quicker in updating everyone in the coming months but I have finally updated the MOTM and NOTM images.

The mod team and I have chosen the following members as our monthly winners.

• Member of the Month for May 2008 goes to Grumpy. Grump your efforts on the eBook are much appreciated!
  • Newbie of the Month goes to mvalanoski. Matt you've posted some quality posts and added alot to our community during your first month here.
Both of you will be credited 100 VENDiscuss points as your reward. The catalog site is still being developed but when it is operational you will be able to trade your points for various products and services that are available from our sponsors and others. You can also save them and accumulate them for larger purchases. Watch for an announcement on the launch of the catalog soon.

Steve

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You! 

Posted Image    Posted Image  

Now that the joy has been expressed!

I would like to congratulate my fellow May winner. Posted Image  mvalanoski also known as Matt 

Now Back to the e-book.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Wowzers, many thanks for being chosen as the NOTM, I feel honored. I've learned a vast amount of information from the members here and I've really become more assertive when it comes to the social aspect of vending since my arrival here. You guys have achieved a great deal through your years and I'm thankful that everyone has shared their success, ideas, and surefire tactics for the new batch of vendors. So again, thanks those who've influenced me to mold my own on vending and thus influenc others.

Wooot!:dude:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are DA BOMB Johnny! The nod went to you for your efforts in changing careers and everything you've shared with the "family" since you started. It's been great watching you grow!

Congrats and here's to continued success!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations to the following for September honors....

MOTM - T Bird Johnny, Again! Great work focusing on the community with the "Gravy Lounge".

NOTM - nepavend - Great contributions in such a short period. Thanks Joe!

Steve