MOTM announcements

caserri

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

February's MOTM awards go to nam and alyssamma!

Congrats guys. You both deserve this honor for your many informative posts last month.

Steve

You are very welcome Kevin. Your patience with those trying to learn along with informative and thoughtful posts in the regulatory affairs section have helped many with questions concerning LLC's.

Welcome to the "Wall of Fame".

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

There is a little bit of a change up this month for MOTM awards. March 2009's winners were picked by me and go to our two moderators, Gary and Gabe.

I wanted them to be recognized for their efforts here on VENDiscuss. They have both given me tons of help as the site has grown.

Thanks guys!

Starting next month, we are going to give all of you the ability to pick the MOTM. I would like the members to be more involved with picking who has contributed the most in a month. I also feel that the award will be more meaningful to the recipient if they were chosen by other members as a group.

Starting right now, you can cast your vote for MOTM. We are accepting votes for April 2009 awards. Please feel free to vote using the "VOTE NOW" link below anytime during this month. The two members with the highest number of votes will be awarded MOTM.

You will also see a link to vote on the forum home page in the left column.

Steve

VOTE NOW