davidsurvz

Hello Vendiscuss

Thanks for the update David, glad to hear that all is well with you.

Hey Guys,

I'm back.............. To say hello.

Well it turns out Caleb # 6 won't be our last one...... # 7 is about 7 1/2 months away. Man kids are fun. (Making them is too.) Anyway, we are up to 50 plus chickens laying eggs. (We sell them as one of our side businesses.) We have 3 goats, one bee hive (we had 2 hives but had to combine them because one of the queens died, the plan is to sell honey next spring. Lots of fruit growing on our land too. We are very busy but we are having a lot of fun too. Still at my old job for now but lining up to start sub contracting on the side. I still have a small vending route but if we keep having these kids maybe I will build up a sizable route just to pay for all the food and clothes. ;D

Well, gotta' run.......  I'll keep in touch.

P.S. I think of rental properties as big vending machines ;D ............... Dividend stocks too......

Wow David! Congrats on #7! It seems that you are a very busy guy. ;)

Thanks so much for checking in and good luck with everything.

Hey Dave, glad you're doing better. Make sure you are taking CoQ10, preferably as Ubiquinol. There is real research behind this supplement benefitting heart health, and reducing the risk of future problems.

CoQ10

Getting your kids to learn to invest is great. Have them check out Motley Fool. They unfortunately have gone overboard on their advertising, but what they teach is top notch, low risk, and based on the top investors in the world. Their 13 steps are the place to begin.

https://www.fool.com/how-to-invest/index.aspx