Seaga Millenia

ahha

So I am also having problems setting the candy wheels to this machine. Actually my son does that part but for some reason I cant get it set to where it doesn't keep dispensing candy after you put the quarter in. It keeps giving out more and more and more for free. WHAT TO DO?

It sounds like you have a gumball wheel in there. That's what happened when I tried to vend candy through my Eagle. I could be wrong. Maybe one of the Seaga owners can help you better.

No it's not a gumball wheel.   They seem to be very fickle and I want to know what the trick is?  I dropped one off at an mechanic shop and the mechanic fixed it so it wouldn't do that..My son thought he figured it out. So we drop off the other one and Nope didn't figure it out...  Eventually we just had to leave it lke that and hope they dont keep turning it after they get their candy with the quarter.

It may not be your candy wheel.  It could be the coin mech.  I own Seaga machines and in my experience w/ it vending free candy w/o a quarter it is the coin mech that is the problem.  Check the center screw that goew through the cog.   If this is not the problem check to make the sure that the candy wheel is aligned properly.  Make sure that when you turn handle w/o a quarter that the next section of the candy wheel (the one w/ the next batch of candy) does not go over the opening. 

I hope this helps you in diagnosing your problem.    Feel free to contact me if the problem persits.

Lee

Ok thanks! what is a "cog" though?

clvending wrote:

It may not be your candy wheel.  It could be the coin mech.  I own Seaga machines and in my experience w/ it vending free candy w/o a quarter it is the coin mech that is the problem.  Check the center screw that goew through the cog.   If this is not the problem check to make the sure that the candy wheel is aligned properly.  Make sure that when you turn handle w/o a quarter that the next section of the candy wheel (the one w/ the next batch of candy) does not go over the opening. 

I hope this helps you in diagnosing your problem.    Feel free to contact me if the problem persits.

Lee

Ok thanks! what is a "cog" though?

The star shaped wheel on the back of the coin mech. I'm with Lee, I think it's an alignment problem. Whenever you place a globe on a base, hold it up high and look at the openings in the candy wheel and make sure one of them is directly in front (over the chute ). After you do this awhile you just do it automaticaly. Tom

The top piece with the two sets of four springs that hang down has an arrow on it and says front. Make sure you have that placed to the front of the machine. The adjustable part that looks like a fan blade should be visible to the rear and you should only see one opening back there. You can have it in there so that two vending areas show. As far as setting it, the metal parts have set screws to loosen and tighten for your vend size. That metal part should be right next to the top part with the springs. I can post a picture of the cany mech if we need to.

Yes please post a picture if you can thanks.

Beer980 wrote:

The top piece with the two sets of four springs that hang down has an arrow on it and says front. Make sure you have that placed to the front of the machine. The adjustable part that looks like a fan blade should be visible to the rear and you should only see one opening back there. You can have it in there so that two vending areas show. As far as setting it, the metal parts have set screws to loosen and tighten for your vend size. That metal part should be right next to the top part with the springs. I can post a picture of the cany mech if we need to.