New member question

Kalel

Hi all. I am Carl and just signed up. Is any one using www.vendingforsale.biz ? I am trying to start a small vending route and planning to buy from vendingforsale, can someone please let me know if it is not a scam.

Thanks,

Carl,

This is called a "Biz Op" - to be avoided at all costs. There's a lot of good info on this forum regarding getting started in the vending business and unfortunately some stories about newbies getting sucked in by Biz Op scams. This is a real good way to go out of business before you even get started.

I suggest you do some reading of past posts here before spending a nickel on anything.

Welcome to the forum,

Moondog

Welcome to the forum, good for you to research before jumping in...if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There are a couple of decent books for sale from experienced forum members, well worth the cost and time to learn from others' experience.

Good luck...

James

Aside from reading everything you can here--I would suggest taking a weekend and trying to get through as much here as you possibly can--I believe you can "get into" the vending business with very little financial investment at all.

Be patient and scour Craigslist for used vending machines (I'm sure there are some nice options in the classified area of this site too) and make some calls to locate the machine you buy.

For very little money spent, you'll have yourself a machine and location in no time. This will also give you a taste of what the business is like, without having to spend much up front. If you like it,

grow with more machines! If you don't like it, you're really only out a small amount, especially compared to the prices you are looking at spending on that BIZOP site.

And this forum is a great place to learn about whatever you need to do in the vending business very quickly--like not investing in bizop websites.

Either by reading about others vendors' experiences or asking questions yourself, I think you could learn just about everything one would need to know to run a successful vending business on this forum.

Hello...I am also new to this...In fact I am merely exploring my options at this time.

I have the opportunity to purchase "(20) Like NEW Vendstar Triple Canister 25cent Candy Machines with keys - $75" $1500 for the lot. Any ideas on this?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

1st I agree above that you should take some time to make sure this is what you want to do then [ depending on where your at look for used machine for sale at a real deal. That way if you change your mind you won't lose to much money. DON"T GET INVOLVED WITH A BIZ OPP.

Next 75 is a little steep for those 20 I'd offer 1000.00 for all cash I'm sure he would take it sooner or later.

Archived