Hello everyone

duabntsa

• 2 weeks later...

*Updates* - It is going very well! My hot seller are women's socks! A lot of women would come to bowl in their heels or flip flops and when they rent a bowling shoe they need a pair of sock to go with it. I have check the machine 3 times now in a span of two weeks and It grossed to 410.00.

*Updates* - It is going very well! My hot seller are women's socks! A lot of women would come to bowl in their heels or flip flops and when they rent a bowling shoe they need a pair of sock to go with it. I have check the machine 3 times now in a span of two weeks and It grossed to 410.00.

That's amazing! How did you hit on socks? What a great idea. I'm assuming you're running a snack machine - $400 in two weeks is really good.

I'd love to see a picture of the machine... Can you post one? I'm trying to visualize socks in a vending machine. A1 for Doritos, A2 for snickers, A3 for socks?

I'd love to see a picture of the machine... Can you post one? I'm trying to visualize socks in a vending machine. A1 for Doritos, A2 for snickers, A3 for socks?

A2 for knickers.. I mean snickers!! ;D

This is how I packed the socks up for vending. It is not even as thick as a bag of Doritos. I get these socks for .57 cents for each pair and sells them for $2.00. They go real fast.

That looks good - but you really should stamp the TVF logo on them

Speaking of new things in a vending machine, has anyone seen the machines from Fastenal? I just saw one for the first time about a month ago.... You can buy work bloves, safety harnesses, and other safety equipment through them... Why didn't I think of that one?

Speaking of new things in a vending machine, has anyone seen the machines from Fastenal? I just saw one for the first time about a month ago.... You can buy work bloves, safety harnesses, and other safety equipment through them... Why didn't I think of that one?

They've actually been making similar machines for awhile. They replaced the ole guy in the tool cage back when we used to have factories in this country. The workers would use an ID card to check out tools and gloves, etc. and the machine would track who got what via the ID cards.

Archived