Local Locators

g_r_vending

The other day just for fun I posted a job on Craigslist for a Vending Locator, said I would give them $20 per location for the first 5 and then $25 per for the next ones, Belive it or not I got 3 people respond to me, 2 women that will do it by phone, and One experanced Man to do in person Locating of my machines, The in Person guy will start Monday and Thinks he can have all 25 of my machines placed this week. That would be great but won't hold my breath, He has done this before with a magazine distrabution so he has contacts, If this works I will have all my machines out of the garage and in locations. Will keep you all updated on how things go.

You should have fairly decent results provided you get someone with experience. I have placed ads on CL for locators as well and received a surprising response. I literally had a pool of qualified locators wanting to locate for me and the best part was that I was able to name my own price as you are doing.

Steve

Thanks Guys will do.  The best thing is I am not out any money till I place the machine into a location, even then Its alot cheaper than any national locators I found and they Know my area. If this works out well I will need to buy alot More machines LOL

When I ran my add it was just something simple, I just said I was looking for a someone to help me locate my charity vending machines in the greater Syracuse Area, Was willing to pay $20 per location for the first 5 then $25 for the rest. Auctally thought  I would only get people with phone sales experance, which I did, but I also got a Guy that is gonna do it in person and he seems to think he can place all my 20 machines this week, we shall see. Best thing is that I am not out any money unless I phyically place a machine in a location, which I told them up front. So even if it doesn't work I am not out anything