Insurance contacts.

I believe my Liability insurance quote is too high. I've tried to contact other companies to no avail. Nobody contacts me back really, but I'm just using general contact info.

Anyone have any Missouri contacts, or at least someone that can refer me to Missouri licensed companies?

Try an independent insurance broker for business liablility insurance. Also check with your state vending association, the Mid-America Automatic Merchandising Association at 312-346-0370. You can also contact Patrick Murphy, the assoc. president at Kinney Amusement and Vending, (417) 831-0405. They are your regional state assoc. that covers Missouri and Kansas. They are made up of members from the suppliers and vending operators of those two states. They will usually have information on vending-friendly insurance companies. I believe CNA used to be a preferred insurer for NAMA, the National Automatic Merchandising Association, but a local broker is a good place to start. By the way, all state and regional vending associations are also members of NAMA.

Archived