Cluck for a Buck - Part 2!

caserri

I know I haven't been around here a lot lately but I'm back and in a big way. TVF and our friends at ParSal are teaming up again to give away another All American Chicken! Just like our last "Cluck for a Buck" contest, this raffle will include the following...

• An All American Chicken machine - $1,499.00 value
  • A Mars DBA - $300 value
  • 500 Eggs - $65 value
  • Shipping included up to $500

That's a total retail value of up to $2,364.00 that you could win with a $1 ticket!

Now is your chance to see what all the "clucking" is about. Same rules apply as last time. 1 chance is only $1.00 and tickets may be purchased in our store right now. There is no limit on the number of tickets you can buy. To purchase multiple tickets simply update the quantity in your cart. Raffle tickets will be available from now until Midnight EST April 26. Drawing will be held at our usual 3rd party site on April 27.

Good luck!

post-1-0-17308200-1364694136_thumb.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to reassure everyone that despite recent events, we ARE giving away this prize on April 27.

Just to update, we've sold 85 tickets to only 2 members so far. Very good odds for these guys.

How was your coffee this morning? Good I hope. How long did it last? Half hour? 45 minutes? Did it pay you to drink it? Probably not.

For the price you paid for that coffee this morning, you could've gotten a couple chances to win this prize package. Love it or hate it, if you win this for only a buck, you can't lose.

Click store from the menu up top and support your forum. Even if you don't win, at least you will help to keep us online.

Looks like we have a ticket buying war between two members. I'm not sure if they know about each other or not but all day long, when one buys some the other buys more. Then the first buys more.

Its quite comical to watch. Thanks for the support and good luck guys.

Whats the count? How many and who?

We've only sold 569 tickets to only a handful of members.

Click the banner up top and spend a buck. You never know.

Ok, so here it is. A little twist and a turn to spice things up.

First the twist...

To add a bit of excitement, I have decided to knock one day off of the deadline to purchase tickets for every 100 tickets sold. For example, we are at about 569 tickets sold so I am placing the deadline to enter 5 days closer. That puts the deadline right now at midnight eastern time on April 21. With a few more entries, it'll be April 20 so don't get left out thinking you have until the 21st!

And the turn...

No purchase necessary! I will be giving away 1 entry to anyone who subscribes to the ParSal Post. For details on how to subscribe, see the ParSal Post download in the downloads section or the ParSal section of the Supplier Pipeline. While the newsletter will still be available to download here, in order to get your one free entry you must subscribe to receive the newsletter either via email or US Mail. Make sure you give them your member name to ensure proper credit.

If you've purchased tickets already, you can still get one more for free through the newsletter subscription. If you got one free through the newsletter subscription, you can still purchase more to increase your odds of winning.

Good luck! And if you are planning to get a ticket or two later, remember the twist!

Minor edit...

To redeem your free entry, be sure to request a coupon code when you subscribe to the newsletter. Then use the code in our store when you check-out. You will be able to enter the coupon code on the "confirm & pay" page.

Looks like we have a ticket buying war between two members. I'm not sure if they know about each other or not but all day long, when one buys some the other buys more. Then the first buys more.

Its quite comical to watch. Thanks for the support and good luck guys.

Holy cow! I'm happy for TVF that you're gobbling up the dollars, but not sure if these guys understand the point of a "raffle". I'm rooting for whoever you are, at that amount of money donated - you deserve it! Good luck all.

Archived