Cluck for a Buck - Part 2!

caserri

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a little bit of info for all of you. Only 36 members have tickets!

Are those good odds or what?

Come on guys only 36 members do you guys have short arms and deep pokets,this is also to help our forum!!!!

If we're not there yet its coming real soon. I have to do some calculations and I'll have an answer real soon. Maybe this weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Today will be the last day to buy tickets. At some point this evening I will mark the tickets unavailable. If you would like to purchase some, do it soon. If you are able to check out and pay, you will be entered.

Tomorrow I will send an email out to everyone who purchased tickets or has a free ticket. I will include the number of tickets you have. Make sure you look at my number and let me know if you feel it should be something different. I will give everyone a reasonable amount of time to confirm the number of tickets they have. Once everyone is in agreement on the ticket counts, we will proceed to the drawing.

Good luck!

Today will be the last day to buy tickets. At some point this evening I will mark the tickets unavailable. If you would like to purchase some, do it soon. If you are able to check out and pay, you will be entered.

Tomorrow I will send an email out to everyone who purchased tickets or has a free ticket. I will include the number of tickets you have. Make sure you look at my number and let me know if you feel it should be something different. I will give everyone a reasonable amount of time to confirm the number of tickets they have. Once everyone is in agreement on the ticket counts, we will proceed to the drawing.

Good luck!

can you link the thread for the parsal newsletter and free ticket please, (im to lazy to find it)

All done!

No more tickets are available. I will be sending out confirmation emails soon. Check your inbox!

Here are the final numbers...

1,380 tickets sold to 46 members. Good luck all!

I know I haven't been around here a lot lately but I'm back and in a big way. TVF and our friends at ParSal are teaming up again to give away another All American Chicken! Just like our last "Cluck for a Buck" contest, this raffle will include the following...

• An All American Chicken machine - $1,499.00 value
  • A Mars DBA - $300 value
  • 500 Eggs - $65 value
  • Shipping included up to $500

That's a total retail value of up to $2,364.00 that you could win with a $1 ticket!

Now is your chance to see what all the "clucking" is about. Same rules apply as last time. 1 chance is only $1.00 and tickets may be purchased in our store right now. There is no limit on the number of tickets you can buy. To purchase multiple tickets simply update the quantity in your cart. Raffle tickets will be available from now until Midnight EST April 26. Drawing will be held at our usual 3rd party site on April 27.

Good luck!

I tried to buy some raffle tickets and it says out of stock. Am I to late?

I tried to buy some raffle tickets and it says out of stock. Am I to late?

Yes. Take a look at the post right above yours. Make sure you look for upcoming raffles!

All done!

No more tickets are available. I will be sending out confirmation emails soon. Check your inbox!

Here are the final numbers...

1,380 tickets sold to 46 members. Good luck all!

All confirmation emails have been sent. Please look for it and confirm the number of entries. If you have entries and did not get an email, let me know asap.

Here are the final, final numbers...

1,379 entries from 30 members. The discrepancy in number of members is due to some members purchasing tickets with multiple transactions. (Different days)

I've entered all 1,379 entries into our random.org account and randomized the list in preparation for the draw. Essentially we are "locked and loaded!"

I'm waiting on confirmations from 18 more members and then I'll pull the trigger!

I've entered all 1,379 entries into our random.org account and randomized the list in preparation for the draw. Essentially we are "locked and loaded!"

I'm waiting on confirmations from 18 more members and then I'll pull the trigger!

Sent my confirmation - let's run it. I'm a 92:1 longshot here with only 15 tickets but I'm still ready to get my cluck on.

Here is who I'm waiting on...

1. Timberframe50
  2. pdox
  3. Nick505
  4. Elite Vending
  5. Tbuford
  6. hazenevenson
  7. Firetad4
  8. silverwinn
  9. CajunCandy
  10. priusjames
  11. Rick Falcon