Vending Auction Site BRAND NEW

Vending_General

Thanks Jimbo,

ALL MEMBERS NEW & EXPERIENCED BEWARE!

This site is not what it appears to be. It is another attempt to trick new investors into buying from business opportunity companies. Can you buy one machine? NO! Is Buzz-Bites machines on this site? YES!

Nice try guys but you really need to look someplace else for investors. You will not get anywhere with VENDiscuss.com members.

Gary

Why do you guys dislike it? You have the oppurtunity to purchase a good 30 machines at a good price. You can start a very good route with that for a small investment price. $3,600 with free shipping isn't bad at all. I'm not talking about the Buzz Bite machines up on the site. You can also list your own vending machines for free, this month only.

There will be SINGLE machines listed later today, starting at $5 a machine. Be sure to check back.

Why even consider using an auction site.  I have had so much success in purchasing and selling machines through Craigslist.  I have even expanded my business substantially through Craigslist and it's been a very positive experience for me.  I wouldn't use anyone else (but maybe eBay) :).