Looking for a new locator try us

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What types of bulk locations do you typically get?  Do you do charity or commission locating?

We can get you bulk machines in what ever type of locations you want.  Obviously restaurants will take a little more time to get located versus hair salons or car dealerships and repair shops.  We do not do commission locating as for charity locating are you referring to free locations or using a charity to get into locations?  Also just to let you know we do not charge anything upfront.  You pay for the location after you have agreed you want that location.

We can get you bulk machines in what ever type of locations you want.  Obviously restaurants will take a little more time to get located versus hair salons or car dealerships and repair shops.  We do not do commission locating as for charity locating are you referring to free locations or using a charity to get into locations?  Also just to let you know we do not charge anything upfront.  You pay for the location after you have agreed you want that location.

Sounds pretty fair to me.  Well, Kickstart and LRU use a charity spiel to secure locations, is that what you do?  

You guys locate cranes? Skill games? If so how much? And what about bulk vending racks?

Bulk vending racks are 55.00.  Cranes and skill games are between 150.00 and 250.00 depending on the type of games, type of businesses you want them placed, etc.  If you give me more specifics I can give you an exact price.

Your price for a bulk machine is 55 a locations. That is higher than Kick Start and much higher than Locators R Us. Now that i think about it i do not know anybody that is over 50 a location. Do you plan to offer any deals to this site. I know i get good results only paying 35 bucks a location.

Just asking

Your price for a bulk machine is 55 a locations. That is higher than Kick Start and much higher than Locators R Us. Now that i think about it i do not know anybody that is over 50 a location. Do you plan to offer any deals to this site. I know i get good results only paying 35 bucks a location.

Just asking

Our price for bulk machines is 50.00.  Where are you getting 55.00 from?

I think he got the $55.00 here. So I guess it's $50.00 for a double and $55.00 for a rack? If so I want a commissioned rack located for $55.00.

correct racks are 55.00.  Email me info sales@allprovendinglocators.com How many machines on the rack, type of merchandise, what city(s), are the vends .25 or .50(they probably wont ask but just in case they do), what type of business do you want the rack located in?

I am getting a sense that All Pro Vending Locating may be a little new to this game.  Put your order in for racks today, give them a try.

I emailed them and Mike said they do not normally discount the bulk location, but they would do them for $40 a location if you paid for it all up front.  I I then asked about their no paying until the machine is located and he said that was the deal if you paid full price.  Hopefully, they will be productive.

55 for a rack is a good price. 50 for a stand alone machine though is not. Have to keep up with your competitors prices.

We pride ourselves on customer service, our warranty, and the locations we obtain.  We welcome all feedback though.  Thank you everyone that has placed orders yesterday and today with us.

I emailed them and Mike said they do not normally discount the bulk location, but they would do them for $40 a location if you paid for it all up front.  I I then asked about their no paying until the machine is located and he said that was the deal if you paid full price.  Hopefully, they will be productive.

This deal was because you were wanting us to place 30 locations so I was wanting to give you a better deal because of the amount of locations you were wanting us to obtain.

I spoke with the other partner, Bill.  He was very professional and knowledgeable.  No money upfront with 90 way warranty with right to refuse.   I will give them a shot.

P.S. I am done with the $30 locators.  They have not been effective in my ultra competitive, super saturated neck of the woods.  All the low hanging fruit has been picked clean here a long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away!).

I am giving them a try with a rack location. We will see how they do. Placed it this morning! 55 a rack is a good price. As long as there decent locations!

55 for a rack is a good price. 50 for a stand alone machine though is not. Have to keep up with your competitors prices.

No.  You have to keep up with the competitors service.  As a customer I'm willing to pay a premium if you over-deliver on your customer service.  

There are many locating services out there who have not set the bar very high.  If you can consistently find above average locations in a timely manner, I'd pay double what some other locators charge.  That being said, $50 for a double and $55 for a rack - it sure sounds like their pricing is..."off"; not that I have a problem with that.  

well the difference though is usually I will put my business with the company that has the best prices and the best services. Thats why I usually like LRU because they are almost half the price of kickstart. Give or talk 15 bucks lol! If this company comes through and does locate a rack for me at around 55 bucks a rack they would have all my business. It is not worth me to pay someone 100 bucks usually to locate a rack because I will self locate and offer commission which usually sells itself to a greedy restaurant owner lol!

I am getting a sense that All Pro Vending Locating may be a little new to this game.  Put your order in for racks today, give them a try.

Just to ease any bodies minds we are not new to this game.  My partner has been locating for 30 years.  I have been in the vending industry for about 20 years owning my own routes and locating for myself.  Any other questions please feel free to ask.

No.  You have to keep up with the competitors service.  As a customer I'm willing to pay a premium if you over-deliver on your customer service.  

There are many locating services out there who have not set the bar very high.  If you can consistently find above average locations in a timely manner, I'd pay double what some other locators charge.  That being said, $50 for a double and $55 for a rack - it sure sounds like their pricing is..."off"; not that I have a problem with that.  

We don't feel our pricing is off but if you want to pay us more for a rack then by all means do so.  LOL....all kidding a side this is how we feel.  The truth is that whether it is a single head versus multi head racks our locating services and techniques are basically the same for both.  Just a little larger foot print and a little more money for you in the long run.  So why should I make more for the racks simply because you have more potential to make more money?  Our work is the same either, and in reality if I charge the same then we have made a life long customer and quite probably a friend because I did not take advantage.

Well so far haven't heard anything yet on my rack location. Curious how they will perform? Also I enjoy updates via email. Great communication is something I like as well as many fellow forum members like!

Just a tip of course!

Well so far haven't heard anything yet on my rack location. Curious how they will perform? Also I enjoy updates via email. Great communication is something I like as well as many fellow forum members like!

Just a tip of course!

I'm not really sure who this is by your screen name but all the orders came in yesterday or the day before.  Had a few come in today as well.  placements have been placed with locators already.  Placements should be done within the time from that was given to us.  For bulk placements we usually try to find locations on Sat.  The reason for this is most of you asked for restaurants and the weekends is when the managers and owners are always around.

Archived