Looking for a new locator try us

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The truth is that whether it is a single head versus multi head racks our locating services and techniques are basically the same for both.  Just a little larger foot print and a little more money for you in the long run.  So why should I make more for the racks simply because you have more potential to make more money?  Our work is the same either, and in reality if I charge the same then we have made a life long customer and quite probably a friend because I did not take advantage.

Man...that sure was refreshing to read.

Hello everyone my name is Mike and I am co-owner of www.allprovendinglocators.com If anyone is looking for a good locator give us a try. We require no money up front and we have a 90 day no questions asked policy for a new location.

you mention your staff besides you and bill. Where are they physically located? Are they in the states or overseas?

you mention your staff besides you and bill. Where are they physically located? Are they in the states or overseas?

They are all here in the states.  Texas, Idaho, Ohio, South Dakota, and Georgia.   I don't hire from overseas.  Hopefully will be hiring and training a few more over the weekend so they are ready to go by Monday.  We are placing over 80 so far.

They are all here in the states.  Texas, Idaho, Ohio, South Dakota, and Georgia.   I don't hire from overseas.

IMO, THAT right there is a GREAT reason for anyone looking for a locator to give you guys a try.

I don't pretend to know your business as I've never located for anyone but myself.

But, the one thing I would hope you guys stress to your trainees is that they should NEVER, under NO circumstances, mislead locations with lies or misrepresentations.

The downfall in my relationship with more than one locator came because someone on their staff lied to business-owners while finding me locations.

One of their lies even cost me a lot of trouble with a charity I really enjoy supporting.

There are still plenty of honest vendors out there...and they expect to be represented honestly by their locating company.

They are all here in the states.  Texas, Idaho, Ohio, South Dakota, and Georgia.   I don't hire from overseas.  Hopefully will be hiring and training a few more over the weekend so they are ready to go by Monday.  We are placing over 80 so far.

good answer! im glad you are in the states. I hope you have lots of success with your business!

IMO, THAT right there is a GREAT reason for anyone looking for a locator to give you guys a try.

I don't pretend to know your business as I've never located for anyone but myself.

But, the one thing I would hope you guys stress to your trainees is that they should NEVER, under NO circumstances, mislead locations with lies or misrepresentations.

The downfall in my relationship with more than one locator came because someone on their staff lied to business-owners while finding me locations.

One of their lies even cost me a lot of trouble with a charity I really enjoy supporting.

There are still plenty of honest vendors out there...and they expect to be represented honestly by their locating company.

Ditto!  Just to add to that....

Also, please make sure your staff receives legitimate permission from a REAL decision maker.  Too many times, we vendors walk into a location and are told that nobody (with REAL authority) authorized a machine.  For charity spots, make sure the location understands they are getting a machine on a stand - and NOT an honor box.

Was thinking the EXACT same thing Sherlock.  I really hope All Pro keeps that mindset as they grow.  

You and me both, brother.

They would be a game-changer for the industry, that's for sure.

I am curious if anyone has heard from the new locators? I placed a order for a rack location last tuesday and still haven't heard anything from them. I am seeing other people place orders as well yet haven't heard them say they have received any locations as well? Just curious if anyone on the forum has received in locations or had their orders filled? If so chime in and post your experiences!!!

I am curious if anyone has heard from the new locators? I placed a order for a rack location last tuesday and still haven't heard anything from them. I am seeing other people place orders as well yet haven't heard them say they have received any locations as well? Just curious if anyone on the forum has received in locations or had their orders filled? If so chime in and post your experiences!!!

All orders have been assigned with locators.  It takes time to make sure we get you good locations.

Hoping you follow up with a thumbs up/down here.

Hoping you follow up with a thumbs up/down here.

Our locators are working hard.

I placed an order with them Friday and they emailed me a location today, I meet with the location tomorrow. Sounds promising.

I think it will be a good location.  If you end up not liking it let us know and we have a second location that wants a rack.  Should be sending some more of you emails tomorrow and Weds.

I have put together a vendor request form so all future orders I will email this to you for you to fill out and email it back to me.  It basically ask questions as to how many locations, type of machines, commission percentage, etc.  This way its easier for both you, me, and the locators so we don't have so many emails back and forth.

New policy.....all orders that have already been placed with us we will go on and commit to finding those locations but any new vendors from this point forward we are requiring payment in advance.  The reason for this is we have found locations for 5 vendors and have only been paid from 1 vendor.  The other 4 vendors are not returning phone calls or emails.  Also, if you are currently our client we will continue allowing you to pay us after we find locations as long as you are in good standing with us.  This new policy is only for new clients from this point forward.  Hope everyone understands.  The rest of the location request that were put in on Weds. the 8th should have appointments by Tues.

New policy.....all orders that have already been placed with us we will go on and commit to finding those locations but any new vendors from this point forward we are requiring payment in advance.  The reason for this is we have found locations for 5 vendors and have only been paid from 1 vendor.  The other 4 vendors are not returning phone calls or emails.  Also, if you are currently our client we will continue allowing you to pay us after we find locations as long as you are in good standing with us.  This new policy is only for new clients from this point forward.  Hope everyone understands.  The rest of the location request that were put in on Weds. the 8th should have appointments by Tues.

Wow. That sounds very, very familiar.

This is just sad.

All-Pro is experiencing what other post-service pay locators have suffered.

So many times we vendors come on here and gripe about the lack of ethics or poor professionalism of locators and I don't know that we, as a group, are any better.

This is not the first time we hear about deadbeat vendors not paying for services already provided.

Archived