VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Careful Steve, if you end up wearing another teams jersey again this year someone with a long memory may trot this out.;)

Ted, I'm sure that you would be happy to remind everyone of my gloating. Let's get the wager going here and now. I will offer up my standard 30 day avatar wager to you.

Here is the wager.

If I fail to make the playoffs in the VENDiscuss league I will wear any jersey you desire for 30 days. If I make the playoffs but do not win the Super Bowl, it's a push. If I win the Super Bowl, you have to wear the jersey of my choosing for 30 days and listen to me talk about it for the next year! :D

What say ye?

Steve

Ah well, it seems that my fantasy team, as well as my home team have both won 2 straight games even without the famed Brady. Just goes to show it's not about the man alone but the team as a whole. I guess Matt Cassell will be too big of a star to come out to our little podunk town next spring to play basketball at the high school again. :( It's nice to be able to say we met him before his 'big break'. Get Well Tom, we miss you. Keep up the good work, Matty.

Thanks John, it's from a couple years ago. I've changed my hair since and the glasses are different and optional now too. So I'm hoping he'll grace us with his presence again (i doubt it though) so we can get another. This past spring we met Matt Gutierrez, they are both very nice guys.

ok, what is going on? i can't get yahoo to stay working long enough to get anything done with my team, then it locks up the damn computer!!!! is this happening to anyone else or has Steve booby trapped our computer so that he can be sure to stay ahead of me in points?!? LOL