VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

as of 10:45 EST i am officially STILL kickin' his golpher, boys! and it's all on the up and up, he's not letting me win. Looks like i'll be back in the #2 spot. my new motto is " Brady? We don't need no stinkin' Brady!" ha ha, just kidding tom, you're still my #1 fantasy Qb (even if i did have to drop you :?)

well guys, it isn't looking so good for me anymore. it's half time, he's got a kicker playing tonight (who has gotten him 10 points already), and he's only down by 1 point. i thought i had him for sure, but it's not good. not good at all. poor guy, it's already down to 37 degrees tonight and we have a freeze warning for the overnight...:shock:...

LOL. just kidding

OOOOOOPS!!

Hey Steve..Did she at least let you use the air mattress and did she let the dog out to keep you warm...

Amazing..5-0....

So this week..I get my chance to keep the Mrs. in the dog house...And you get your chance to go 6-0 against Mrs. Jay-Son vending....hmmm 

Who gets the tent and flashlight this week??

AAURRGGHH! one stupid feild goal with 16 seconds left lost me the game and getting back into second place! i'm just going to sulk here in fourth for awhile. :( 

Jay son, you are still only 5 points behind steve, again. that's weird, huh?

Steve,

I see the train rolled right into the station..eh?

Yes. It was just a "touch-n-go". No one was able to get on or off. I'm steaming down the tracks again!

I must admit, I cheated a bit this year. Yep, I have been video taping my opponents defensive signals! ;)

Steve

Week 5

1. Caserri Vending              5-0-0

2. G_R_VENDING               3-1-1

3. Spencers All Stars         3-2-0

4. Mrs. Caserri                    3-2-0

5. pusherman                     3-2-0

6. Bacho's Maulers             2-2-1

7. DAMAGE INC! (Mike)     2-3-0

8. Mrs. Jay-Son Vending     1-4-0

9. titansrule                         1-4-0

10. Inners Vending               1-4-0

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

It aint over yet! GR Vending has a TE going tonight. He only needs 20 points. ;)  

I just keep pulling these rabbits out of my hat! :shock: It's tough getting through these bye weeks. Next week will be really bad. Most of my money players will be out. I haven't looked at the schedule for next week yet but I'm afraid someone is going to get lucky due to timing. Thank God A. Boldin is back.

Steve

Oh My. I'm not feeling too comfortable now. GR just scored 7 points on Dallas Clark. My lead is now only 13 points! :shock:

It's only the 1st QTR. 2 More TD's to Clark and I'm done!

Steve

Wheeew! That was a squeaker GR Vending! I have no fingernails left. :D

Here are the current standings for week 8, the week 9 schedule, and current projected playoff brackets.

And yes Big Mike, You lucked out BIG TIME!

Steve

Crap! Looks like the best I can do is get a push. I could be wearing that Pats jersey and getting needled all year. Woe is me.

I'm taking measurements Ted. What size jersey do you need? This is going to be great! :D

Steve