VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hello?

What happened here? Did the King take everyone with him when he left?

While I dont want to speak for my fellow contestants, I think it is safe to say that we are still working through the emotions of the Kings spectacular loss. I think that most of us are still trying to understand the complete and total destruction that removed our humble King from his throne and sent him to the guillotine ;)

I'm just confused because on my Yahoo app, its telling me that the king finished in first place. I find that hard to believe considering that he has not come back here to brag.

What puzzles me is that no one is stepping up to claim the championship.

I'm just confused because on my Yahoo app, its telling me that the king finished in first place. I find that hard to believe considering that he has not come back here to brag.

What puzzles me is that no one is stepping up to claim the championship.

Your yahoo app must be stuck in 2012 because I can tell you that the Thunder ended the Kings run in the playoffs 167-123 before winning the championship 172-108 against Steven's Team...

I thought that you may have realized when I mentioned that I didn't want any mutton on my championship banner but in-case you still don't know who the champ is.... 

THUNDER FROM DOWNUNDER 2014 TVF CHAMPION!!! 

Your yahoo app must be stuck in 2012 because I can tell you that the Thunder ended the Kings run in the playoffs 167-123 before winning the championship 172-108 against Steven's Team...

I thought that you may have realized when I mentioned that I didn't want any mutton on my championship banner but in-case you still don't know who the champ is....

THUNDER FROM DOWNUNDER 2014 TVF CHAMPION!!!

Cool. I'll get your banner up soon. Yes, the yahoo app sux Golpher. I think it is still showing results from week 10 or something. Its no wonder I can't play every week.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

New England Patriots...

Of course.

I support the Seahawks - it has more to do with them being Pete Carrol's team than any local affinity. I'm a USC alum and Pete's era was the best we've had.

Someone is going to be SAD on Sunday...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Someone is going to be SAD on Sunday...  ;D  ;D  ;D

My money's on the Seahawks. I don't think the Patriots can play with those hard balls - I figure they'll hurt all their fingers by halftime  ;D

• Like 1

My money's on the Seahawks.

I put mine on the Patriots... I have a bet with a employee at one of my vending sites who I have been taking money off all year so even if I lose I will still be up.. not hard when he is a JETS FAN! ;D  

The wife is going for NE because she is a Patriots fan & if they win I have to buy her a Brady jersey so my logic is that if they do win my other bet will pay for it.  

• 2 months later...

I just had an idea (doesn't happen very often) that I thought I would share to see if anybody would be keen...

I know that the football is a long way off but I thought I would ask if there would be interest in making this years TVF fantasy football league a money league. The idea I had was for every player that signs up to play in the league pays $50...

$50 x 12 players = $600

The money from the prize pool would be donated to TVF to pay for hosting ect...

If we can get 12 players again this year... we would raise enough money to keep the forum going for a full year.

Any thoughts?

Ps - I am still waiting patiently for my banner ;D  

• Like 1

I just had an idea (doesn't happen very often) that I thought I would share to see if anybody would be keen...

I know that the football is a long way off but I thought I would ask if there would be interest in making this years TVF fantasy football league a money league. The idea I had was for every player that signs up to play in the league pays $50...

$50 x 12 players = $600

If we can get 12 players again this year... we would raise enough money to keep the forum going for a full year.

Any thoughts?

I have a better idea - maybe if you would just donate the 6 bills (american money - not that third world chump change you use) we might put some pressure on Steve to get you that banner  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Tell me again... how many championships have you won?  ;D  ;D  ;D

We could even donate more & make it that the winner gets his/her money back!

Which wont be you....  ;D

Edited by Fantasy Football Champion
  • Like 1

Tell me again... how many championships have you won?  ;D  ;D  ;D

We could even donate more & make it that the winner gets his/her money back!

Which wont be you....  ;D

I would have won last year if I could have played you every game - you were about the only team I could beat.

• Like 1

I would have won last year if I could have played you every game - you were about the only team I could beat.

Only because you picked up my defence when I made my infamous BLUNDER... if only you would of made the finals we could of had a rematch. ;D  ;D  ;D  

$50 x 12 players = $600

Any thoughts?

Nobody else interested in this idea... or are you all to scared of the THUNDER to participate in this years comp? ;D  

• 3 months later...

It's about that time again for Fantasy Football.  Big Mike, are you getting ready?  I'm sure Kiwi is and just maybe we can talk the Cajun into playing this year as he's retired now with nothing better to do  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

The Golphers opened training camp this week. Getting ready.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Looks like Brady will be sitting it out for awhile - maybe he can use that time to learn to toss a fully inflated ball or buy himself a new cell phone  ;D  ;D  ;D

He won't sit a game. The league's charade will be over soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Speaking of charades, I'm surprised Kiwi hasn't chimed in by now  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1