VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Did someone mention Fantasy Football... I prefer to let my team do the talking for me  ;D  ;D  ;D

Earth to Kiwi - you don't even have a team yet and you won't til after the draft  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Earth to Kiwi - you don't even have a team yet and you won't til after the draft  ;D  ;D  ;D

Mate... I realize that & I also now know that I don't need to use my first 4x round picks on RB's this year so you better watch out  ;D

Ain't going to be NO BLUNDERS this year!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Yes, you'll definitely want to reserve those first round picks for your defense and kickers - that way you know you got the ones you wanted  ;D  ;D  ;D

Maybe you should use your 1st round pick on a kicker or defense... can't do any worse than your first round pick from last year!!!  ;D  ;D

Edited by caserri
Fixed formatting issue
  • Like 1

Maybe you should use your 1st round pick on a kicker or defense... can't do any worse than your first round pick from last year!!!  ;D  ;D

I'll have to admit a kicker would have been better.  I think I got a total of 12 points out of Petersen last year.  That was a real kick in the teeth.

Another issue is the format which we may need to switch since Caserrie can't seem to figure out the Yahoo system - how does a guy who owns his own website have such a problem using Yahoo's Fantasy Football system?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Mate... I only just got use to the Yahoo System last year & now you want to change it!  ;D

I guess it won't really matter what system you use because the Blue Mooners will finish at the bottom of the table again no matter what system we use...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Come on Cajun, you're retired now and have plenty of time on your hands (just ask Roger :blink: ) so get those mighty Sinalods all fired up so you can help me whomp on Kiwi who's head has swelled out of all reasonable proportion after winning last year.

I hope Cajun does play.... I could do some healthy competition because I didn't get any last year! 

Does my head sound swelled up to you?  ;D

Caserri might as well start working on my "new" banner now!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

I hope Cajun does play.... I could do some healthy competition because I didn't get any last year! 

Does my head sound swelled up to you?  ;D

Caserri might as well start working on my "new" banner now!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

You do see what I mean here Cajun,  Kiwi is in store for hard lumps this year.  Otherwise I fear his head might explode.

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

You do see what I mean here Cajun,  Kiwi is in store for hard lumps this year.  Otherwise I fear his head might explode.

I'm not sure that Cajun will see this comment... I think this Football topic/discussion is the only thing that he doesn't read in the Golpher Hole!!  ;D

I'm not sure that Cajun will see this comment... I think this Football topic/discussion is the only thing that he doesn't read in the Golpher Hole!!  ;D

That's hard to believe.  Caserrie could do away with the rest of the forum and just leave The Golpher Hole and Cajun would be happy.  I already warned him that everybody was going to pester him via PM until he signed up so start pestering.

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

I already warned him that everybody was going to pester him via PM until he signed up so start pestering.

Maybe we need to offer Cajun a little something to entice him to play if he wins... like a 1x week All Expenses Payed Trim to Pasadena, California!   ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Fantasy Football Champion

Maybe we need to offer Cajun a little something to entice him to play if he wins... like a 1x week All Expenses Payed Trim to Pasadena, California!   ;D  ;D  ;D

I think he'd much rather go to Sheep Beach - maybe he could show you the best way to grill roadkill  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

I think he'd much rather go to Sheep Beach - maybe he could show you the best way to grill roadkill  ;D  ;D  ;D

Cajun is welcome here anytime... not sure about the grilled roadkill though because the wife has got me on a diet & unless it's Paleo I can't touch it.  ;D

Is anyone else interested in playing football besides you & me?

As much as I would love to kick your golpher every week I think we are going to need more than 2 players to form a league or do I have to talk the better-half (Mrs Kiwi) into playing this year... an all Kiwi Final would definitely be a possibility! ;D  ;D  ;D    

Cajun is welcome here anytime... not sure about the grilled roadkill though because the wife has got me on a diet & unless it's Paleo I can't touch it.  ;D

Is anyone else interested in playing football besides you & me?

As much as I would love to kick your golpher every week I think we are going to need more than 2 players to form a league or do I have to talk the better-half (Mrs Kiwi) into playing this year... an all Kiwi Final would definitely be a possibility! ;D  ;D  ;D    

The Paleo diet is based on natural foods such as a caveman might eat.  This excludes bread, processed foods and BEER but road kill would be the perfect caveman food.  I can't see how you could live without beer,  even that syrupy swill you like.

I'm here. Will get it setup today. Sorry for my long absence. Our business went into overdrive and I was hanging on for dear life........ but enough of that. Let get down to the important stuff.

WHAT TIME IS IT?:huh:??:huh:?

League is setup. Invite has been sent to all 12 teams that played last year to the email on file. I set the draft for Mon Labor Day. This can be adjusted. I have found Mon afternoon most people are off work and home from the weekend camping etc. It is set for live for those wishing to participate and will auto draft for those that do not. 

I'm always open for suggestions. 

Mike

We do have at least one new member (bhumphrey) that has expressed interest in playing as well as Cajun who'll lbe managing the Sinalods.  Also I don't see the Blunder from down under signed up yet - Kiwi's been waiting all year for this  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Also I don't see the Blunder from down under signed up yet - Kiwi's been waiting all year for this  ;D  ;D  ;D

I think you better check again mate... I have been looking forward to this rematch since your lucky escape last year!

Bring on Week 1...  because The Blue Mooners are going down!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I think you better check again mate... I have been looking forward to this rematch since your lucky escape last year!

Bring on Week 1...  because The Blue Mooners are going down!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Actually we'll have to wait a few weeks before the Mooners make a mockery of you.  You'll probably end up playing the Sinalods in the first game and when you lose that one you'll really be in for some abuse since you'll be officially in last place  ;D  ;D  ;D