VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

League is setup. Invite has been sent to all 12 teams that played last year to the email on file. I set the draft for Mon Labor Day. This can be adjusted. I have found Mon afternoon most people are off work and home from the weekend camping etc. It is set for live for those wishing to participate and will auto draft for those that do not. 

I'm always open for suggestions. 

Mike

Hey Big Mike... any chance of changing the time of the draft?

If you could reschedule the time by 1 hour I would greatly appreciate it as the current time you have it set for is 5am on my side of the world. Not that I need any help in winning again this year but I do need my beauty sleep! ;D 

If you could reschedule the time by 1 hour I would greatly appreciate it as the current time you have it set for is 5am on my side of the world. Not that I need any help in winning again this year but I do need my beauty sleep! ;D

So 1pm central us time?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 days until your draft

Mon Sep 7 1:00pm CDT

Draft room will open 15 min before your draft time.

I invited everyone from last year back. 

Gumballs of Steel

dongeorgiosego@hotmail.com

Send an invite to a new address

Aug 16

icon_10_100.png TVF Golphers

caserri@gmail.com

Aug 16

icon_01_100.png Da Piranhas

piranha60565@yahoo.com

Aug 16

icon_01_100.png steven's Team

spoonsvending@yahoo.com

Aug 16

icon_01_100.png tubesoxannie's Team

bwedhoff@gmail.com

Aug 16

You're just sleeping on the couch. why would you need an extra hour?

8 days until your draft

Mon Sep 7 1:00pm CDT

Draft room will open 15 min before your draft time.

I invited everyone from last year back. 

Gumballs of Steel

dongeorgiosego@hotmail.com

Aug 16

icon_10_100.png TVF Golphers

caserri@gmail.com

Aug 16

icon_01_100.png Da Piranhas

piranha60565@yahoo.com

Aug 16

icon_01_100.png steven's Team

spoonsvending@yahoo.com

Aug 16

icon_01_100.png tubesoxannie's Team

bwedhoff@gmail.com

Aug 16

Any chance we could get our draft order a day early?

C'mon Cajun, get those Sinalods fired up or you're going to miss all the fun when Kiwi starts losing (and losing badly)  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by moondog

I can set draft order but.............You would have to trust me to randomly draw names and enter the results. If yahoo sets the order it is not available before the draft. I also have to finalize the league first. We need to land on a even number. 

I can set draft order but.............You would have to trust me to randomly draw names and enter the results. If yahoo sets the order it is not available before the draft. I also have to finalize the league first. We need to land on a even number. 

Big Mike - I think we all trust you at least as much as we trust yahoo.  BHumphrey wanted to play and I'm still working on the Cajun (you'd think since we run this through the golpher hole he'd want to be invovled)

Anybody have an 8th person? I know I can get a freind to play if needed. Any takers?

BHumphrey829 said he wanted to play but you can't reach him as his box is full.  Cajun's off doing the Forest Gump thing with the shrimps and apparently logging into yahoo is still beyond Steve's comprension.  I guess we'll just go with seven - at least Kiwi doesn't have to worry about losing the first week.

• Like 1

He won't sit a game. The league's charade will be over soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Steve is correct! The league's suspension of Brady was overturned today. Were you in on this all along Steve? Edited by AZVendor

BHumphrey829 said he wanted to play but you can't reach him as his box is full.  Cajun's off doing the Forest Gump thing with the shrimps and apparently logging into yahoo is still beyond Steve's comprension.  I guess we'll just go with seven - at least Kiwi doesn't have to worry about losing the first week.

I can't help it if I got a real life going on here moondoggie!

I guess I will just have to put a couple of pictures up in gallery just to show you!

cajun

Steve is correct! The league's suspension of Brady was overturned today. Were you in on this all along Steve?

The only "in" that I was in was being a New Englander. I'm not sure how this is playing out in the rest of the country but it pretty obvious around here the the league made everything up. It was never going to stand up to the scrutiny of a real judge.

Hell, I'd bet that the rest of the country still thinks that those balls were actually deflated even though the league made that up and didn't bother to correct it for 7 months.

The only "in" that I was in was being a New Englander. I'm not sure how this is playing out in the rest of the country but it pretty obvious around here the the league made everything up. It was never going to stand up to the scrutiny of a real judge.

Hell, I'd bet that the rest of the country still thinks that those balls were actually deflated even though the league made that up and didn't bother to correct it for 7 months.

Are you planning on sitting this season out?

I'm not in the mood to fight with Yahoo this year. I can't login half the time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

And Mrs. C?  I miss her rapier wit, veiled and not-so-subtle threats, and napalm-dropping comments. :D