VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

1.   Team Manhammer 2.   The Grazing ... 3.   The Blue Moo... 4.   ThunderFromD... 5.   Mainor5251 6.   Blue Streaks 7.   FINS #1 8.   Pyrodogzz

Live League Draft 

Mon Sep 7 1:00pm CDT

Draft room will open 15 min before your draft time

Just a reminder....................If Yahoo does not transfer this order on draft day it is what it is. I have it set but Yahoo likes to make you scream sometimes! 

Thought draft was 9/7? Can I get a time and date reminder? See you on the gridiron!

Actually, I was wrong, draft is the day after tiomorrow

1.   Team Manhammer 2.   The Grazing ... 3.   The Blue Moo... 4.   ThunderFromD... 5.   Mainor5251 6.   Blue Streaks 7.   FINS #1 8.   Pyrodogzz

Live League Draft 

Mon Sep 7 1:00pm CDT

Draft room will open 15 min before your draft time

Just a reminder....................If Yahoo does not transfer this order on draft day it is what it is. I have it set but Yahoo likes to make you scream sometimes! 

Thanks Big Mike - I was really hoping for a later pick as I always get screwed by having to draft a running back early and never have a shot at the top receivers.

FYI. ManHammer is a good freind of mine that I have been playing FF with for 11 years. He is a good dude and an excellent player

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Man hammer is an apt opponent for Kiwi in week one - something he's used to. ;D   Draft starts in a little over an hour, let's hope Mr Kiwi wakes up since we had to move the time back just for him.

• Like 1

Man hammer is an apt opponent for Kiwi in week one - something he's used to. ;D   Draft starts in a little over an hour, let's hope Mr Kiwi wakes up since we had to move the time back just for him.

moondog how many mock drafts have you done since the line up came out?

moondog how many mock drafts have you done since the line up came out?

Just one and it obviously didn't help much.  I had a perfectly sound plan going in based on Yahoo's ADP but then everybody started reaching and grabbing and I didn't get several guys I should have been able to get.  Getting Andrew Luck was never in my original plan but after Kiwi reached for Calvin Johnson he was my best option. I also missed on Randle Cobb and Jimmy Graham for the same reasons.  I should have realized that nobody gives a hoot about Yahoo projections.  That said, I'm confident my team will do much better than Yahoo's assessment.

I know who I will be cheering for in Round 1.... GO PYRODOGZZ!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Go Manhammer !!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  I wonder if all the guys you have on the IR will be ready for our match week six or if you'll even have enough guys to play that week.  Your bench looks like a field hospital from WWII  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

i missed on a couple guys i had an eye on brandin cooks and arian foster

Should I check my inbox to see if I have a trade offer?  ;D

I wonder if all the guys you have on the IR will be ready for our match week six or if you'll even have enough guys to play that week.  Your bench looks like a field hospital from WWII  ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't worry about the boys on my bench... at least they won't get injured playing in Week 1!  ;D

I would be more worried about your wide receivers if I was you because I have never heard of any of them! ;D  ;D  ;D  

Should I check my inbox to see if I have a trade offer?  ;D

Don't worry about the boys on my bench... at least they won't get injured playing in Week 1!  ;D

I would be more worried about your wide receivers if I was you because I have never heard of any of them! ;D  ;D  ;D  

Those receivers of mine are going to be your worst nightmare come week 6

• Like 1

Those receivers of mine are going to be your worst nightmare come week 6

The only way your receivers could ever become a nightmare to me in week 6 is if you traded them for new ones before then! ;D  ;D  ;D  

• Like 1

The only way your receivers could ever become a nightmare to me in week 6 is if you traded them for new ones before then! ;D  ;D  ;D  

At least they're young and healthy which is more than I can say for some of your's - Megatron will be lucky to make it to week 6.  If there's an Odell in this years crop of WRs then I've got him.

• Like 1

Yes and in honor of the King it will be unreasonable and ubsurd. Yall know you gonna miss his trade offers!

I may miss all his ridiculous bloviating but I won't miss his assinine trade offers and then he had the nerve to Golpher at us when we refused to even respond to him.  How many time do you need to say no to BS?

• Like 1

Soooo....

Who got who???

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well, that's kind of a broad question.  Mainor got Brady and Big Mike got Gronk.  There's only about a 15 point spread between the highest ranked team in week one (Mainor's) and the lowest (Manhammer, Big Mike's friend) so the teams appear to be evenly matched for once - no obvious losers.  It's going to come down to injuries, breakout players (of which I have the Lions share) and possible suspensions.  Kiwi loaded up on Wr's this year instead of going  with 6 Rb's and Cajun won't play so the Sinalods will never get their chance.  According to Yahoo, Mainor has the best team which is always the kiss of death.

• Like 1

Mainor will do well. Brady said today, when asked about deflate-gate, that he is going to take out his frustrations on the next 19 opponents.

• Like 1

Mainor will do well. Brady said today, when asked about deflate-gate, that he is going to take out his frustrations on the next 19 opponents.

Edelman and La Fell are hurt so that leaves Amendola and Gronk - good luck with that.

• Like 1

Minitron is pumped and ready. He will be on the receiving end of most of TB12's passes.

Edelman and La Fell are hurt so that leaves Amendola and Gronk - good luck with that.

Yeah, and Brady was on the injury report every game in 2007. How'd that turn out.

• Like 1

Even if Minitron isn't ready to go in week1.....  I will still have AB - Megatron - Evan & Cooks as backups so I think I should still be okay  ;D

Brady needs to concentrate on getting past the Steelers first.  Big Ben is no slouch and he's got a much superior receiver corp.

Do you have any injury updates on my MINITRON coming out of NE?

He's been officially deemed to be "Weak and Insignificant"

• Like 1