VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2016 at 4:16 AM, moondog said:

Mainor to do some scrambling for awhile until Big Ben gets back and I don't think he'll make it in three weeks - knee operations are kind of funny that way.  

Looks who's scrambling for a RB now :lol:

Edited by kiwi
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2016 at 11:38 AM, kiwi said:

Looks who's scrambling for a RB now :lol:

I'll be just fine if and when the "Muscle Hamster" decides he actually wants to play football again.  They need to remove that miracle foam bench cushion he's gotten so fond of.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moondog said:

I'll be just fine if and when the "Muscle Hamster" decides he actually wants to play football again.  They need to remove that miracle foam bench cushion he's gotten so fond of.

That cushion is full of $$$ with $15m guaranteed so I  doubt the "Money Hamster" is in any hurry to get off it! 

Maybe you should've held onto your 1st round draft pick this year instead of dropping him ;D

Edited by kiwi

5 hours ago, moondog said:

I'll be just fine if and when the "Muscle Hamster" decides he actually wants to play football again.  

Just wondering why you are so fond of the Muscle Hamster... I know that your not a Bucs fan so can't see the reason why?

DM does have a good schedule for the FF playoffs but your NO chance of making those so you should drop him now ;D ;D ;D

2 hours ago, kiwi said:

Maybe you should've held onto your 1st round draft pick this year instead of dropping him ;D

It reminds me of that Perl Jam song...

Oh WARE Oh WARE can my running back be? JJWatts took him away from me....

;D ;D ;D

• Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 1:00 PM, kiwi said:

That cushion is full of $$$ with $15m guaranteed so I  doubt the "Money Hamster" is in any hurry to get off it! 

Yes, it appears that Spencer Ware was a better choice as a first round pick  than most of the other guys taken that early (even though I could have had him ten rounds later)  Only two of the big names have really been worth that first round pick, David Johnson and Julio Jones.  You and I don't have either of them even though you got the first pick

• Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 3:16 PM, kiwi said:

It reminds me of that Perl Jam song...

Oh WARE Oh WARE can my running back be? JJWatts took him away from me....

;D ;D ;D

Alas, don't you wish you'd hung on to Eifert now?  He just put up 25 points which probably would'nt help much as you're getting your butt kicked this week.  And I find it a real shame that Tye Montgomery isn't feeling well this week (probably a bad case of the sniffles)  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moondog said:

Alas, don't you wish you'd hung on to Eifert now?  

Yea yea... maybe you should've handcuffed CJ with Booker! ;D

I really hope Eifert can stay healthy as I enjoy watching him play & with the lack of offensive weapons that Dalton has he should be a target monster.... it's a pitty he's on a FF team that won't make the playoffs! ;D ;D ;D 

3 hours ago, moondog said:

Alas, don't you wish you'd hung on to Eifert now?  He just put up 25 points which probably would'nt help much as you're getting your butt kicked this week.  And I find it a real shame that Tye Montgomery isn't feeling well this week (probably a bad case of the sniffles)  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm happy that my match-up ended up being a blowout because if I would've lost because I couldn't add another player after our "First Game Sunday" WW lockout I would've been really pissed! :angry: 

On 10/29/2016 at 4:36 PM, moondog said:

Only two of the big names have really been worth that first round pick, David Johnson and Julio Jones.  You and I don't have either of them even though you got the first pick

What happened to Julio this week... I'm not worried about my 1st round pick as I still believe he will be the highest scoring WR at the end of the season! 

On 10/30/2016 at 5:20 PM, kiwi said:

I'm happy that my match-up ended up being a blowout because if I would've lost because I couldn't add another player after our "First Game Sunday" WW lockout I would've been really pissed! :angry: 

You're the one who suggested that F'd up pile of crap system which is clearly slanted in favor of the East Coast teams due to the time difference.  I sat up until 10:01 one night, which should be the next morning east Coast time, but nothing, so the next morning I get up early only to find that ll Watts has grabbed the guy I wanted in the middle of the night.  If you got screwed by the waiver wire system. it's simply devine justice.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2016 at 5:20 AM, mainor5251 said:

My team is garbage and I'm still 2nd place.  You guys are horrible at this.  Kiwi if you can beat me this coming week you need to go find a soccer fantasy league or something and give up on the nfl.

Just think,  if Quarter Scooper would just wake up you would be in 1st place.

Well another great day in Mooner land.  Man I love Diggs - I figured I;d lost to that lowly upstart Pyrodogzz (who managed to finally field a full roster just for me)  And to make it even better Kiwi just got the second biggest blowout in a row in his pathetic loss.  That has to be a TVF record!!!  And I get to face J J Watts next week - there'll be no free passes for you JJ next week  as you;ll finally have to face somebody who actually fills out his roster.

But not to worry Kiwi - you've got Mainor next week who's entire WR core has to face Denver.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2016 at 5:06 AM, moondog said:

And I particularly liked this quote from our friends at Yahoo " 

• Kiwi has a mother?  Who would have guessed it? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

C'mon Dad... you know I have a mother! ;D

On 11/1/2016 at 6:26 AM, moondog said:

Some people don't need beauty sleep

At your age... I think it's a bit late to be worrying about beauty SLEEP anyway! ;D

Edited by kiwi
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2016 at 3:58 AM, moondog said:

to make it even better Kiwi just got the second biggest blowout in a row in his pathetic loss.  That has to be a TVF record!!!

I bet that result just made your week.... obviously watching Diggs score 21pts was like rubbing salt into the wound for me!

Congratulations Mate!!!

(I bet the beers were tasting extra good on Monday night :rolleyes:)

On 11/3/2016 at 0:17 AM, kiwi said:

I bet that result just made your week.... obviously watching Diggs score 21pts was like rubbing salt into the wound for me!

Congratulations Mate!!!

(I bet the beers were tasting extra good on Monday night :rolleyes:)

Actually I was already in bed when all that happened and didn't see it.  With that bad miss by Bradford earlier in the game, I was pretty disgusted with the whole mess and went to bed thinking I'd lost. Unfortunately I don't have a nice couch like you so I can't watch TV in bed.  And I don't drink beer on Mondays which is traditionally my day of mourning ( a hold over from the days when I actually worked)  Now I just hope Diggs can keep it going as I need all the help I can get with that POS running back I have who'd rather sit on the bench than do anything useful.