VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

On 31/10/2016 at 1:30 PM, moondog said:

You're the one who suggested that F'd up pile of crap system 

Actually... my suggestion was slightly different to the system that we are currently using!

I do share you opinion on our current system though I am not responsible for that mate...

On 01/11/2016 at 1:20 AM, mainor5251 said:

My team is garbage and I'm still 2nd place.  You guys are horrible at this.  Kiwi if you can beat me this coming week you need to go find a soccer fantasy league or something and give up on the nfl.

I am starting to agree with you... I placed a bet yesterday for... 

Tampa to win withEvans to score a TD

Why would I think TB could possibly win ;D 

On 11/3/2016 at 0:17 AM, kiwi said:

I bet that result just made your week.... obviously watching Diggs score 21pts was like rubbing salt into the wound for me!

Congratulations Mate!!!

(I bet the beers were tasting extra good on Monday night :rolleyes:)

Actually I was already in bed when all that happened and didn't see it.  With that bad miss by Bradford earlier in the game, I was pretty disgusted with the whole mess and went to bed thinking I'd lost. Unfortunately I don't have a nice couch like you so I can't watch TV in bed.  And

On 11/4/2016 at 6:15 PM, kiwi said:

Actually... my suggestion was slightly different to the system that we are currently using!

I do share you opinion on our current system though I am not responsible for that mate...

My beef with our current FA system is that it gives a massive advantage to all the teams east of the Mississippi due to the time difference.  Players on the west coast are virtually shut out of a fair shot at the prime Fa's

15 minutes ago, moondog said:

My beef with our current FA system is that it gives a massive advantage to all the teams east of the Mississippi due to the time difference.  Players on the west coast are virtually shut out of a fair shot at the prime Fa's

Unfair advantage... what about the team that is south of the equator ;D

I do see your point about west coast teams having an advantage over east coast teams because of the time difference but my concern with our old system was that we didn't really have one.... even though our new setting aren't perfect I think they are much fairer than previous years.

On 02/11/2016 at 3:58 AM, moondog said:

But not to worry Kiwi - you've got Mainor next week who's entire WR core has to face Denver.

Has Denver got any CB'suggestions left... just my luck that their pass def is all banged up this week :blink:

On 11/6/2016 at 5:32 PM, kiwi said:

Has Denver got any CB'suggestions left... just my luck that their pass def is all banged up this week :blink:

What they seem to be lacking is a run defense, so far Cooper and Crabtree haven't done squat.

On 11/6/2016 at 9:04 PM, kiwi said:

I am guessing that your not going to be cheering for Jimmy tomorrow ;D

Well, you've certainly made a mess out of what should have been an easy win.  Do they even have fantasy soccer?  So now it looks like Mainor's off the hook as I doubt even Jimmy can save you at this point.  In the meantime, I did manage to knock of JJ Watts ( unless I get a slew of fumbles at kicker) but I'll have to hand it to him, he was busier than a rooster in the hen house yesterday morning, with all the dropping and adding to shore up his roster but he's still in first place thanks to all his weak opponents over the past several weeks.  He probably should have just left Sammy Coates on the waiver wire and saved himself all the effort.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 1:22 PM, kiwi said:

Just wondering why you are so fond of the Muscle Hamster... I know that your not a Bucs fan so can't see the reason why?

DM does have a good schedule for the FF playoffs but your NO chance of making those so you should drop him now ;D ;D ;D

Look who's talking :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 11/6/2016 at 9:04 PM, kiwi said:

I am guessing that your not going to be cheering for Jimmy tomorrow ;D

Upon further reflection. I'm hoping Jimmy hits 9 points on the head so neither of you can win which is my preference :o

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moondog said:

Upon further reflection. I'm hoping Jimmy hits 9 points on the head so neither of you can win which is my preference :o

You get awfully confident after 2x wins in a row with all youreally comments 

I can't wait until week 12 so that I can shut you up again ;D

• Like 1

On 11/7/2016 at 5:09 PM, kiwi said:

The way my team is playing now, I'm the last guy you'll want face in week 12 or any other week fir that matter :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On 31/10/2016 at 9:50 AM, moondog said:

Alas, don't you wish you'd hung on to Eifert now?  

It's alright... I got Jimmy G-od!!!

If their's one player I do regret not taking when I had a chance it's M.Thomas when you dropped him for NO bye...

On 11/7/2016 at 7:21 PM, kiwi said:

It's alright... I got Jimmy G-od!!!

If their's one player I do regret not taking when I had a chance it's M.Thomas when you dropped him for NO bye...

M. Thomas for Jordy? (just thinking out loud)  I'm glad to see Jimmy finally emerge as I own him in my other league (where i'm actually winning)  It's hard to believe that it took Pete this long to finally unleash him - God knows they payed enough to get him.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, moondog said:

I own him in my other league (where i'm actually winning)  

I feel cheated on... your playing in another league without me? ;D

I suppose you have more of a chance of winning without facing the mighty THUNDER!!! ;D ;D ;D

• Like 1

On 11/8/2016 at 9:19 PM, kiwi said:

I feel cheated on... your playing in another league without me? ;D

I suppose you have more of a chance of winning without facing the mighty THUNDER!!! ;D ;D ;D

To be honest. that other league is a joke, it's a public Standard Format league and I got David Johnson and L. Bell so I'm pretty locked in over there.  Half the teams don't even bother to fill out their roster each week (kind of like this league in some cases) and I only joined it after my draft here got so F'd up after all the studying and research I'd done.  I may not show up with the best team each week but at least I put forward my best effort.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moondog said:

Half the teams don't even bother to fill out their roster each week (kind of like this league in some cases) 

Maybe I take my FF to seriously but it annoys the hell out of me when people don't fill out their rosters... I would rather have the wife play next year because while she may not know alot about football she would atleast try to WIN!

• Like 1

On 11/7/2016 at 5:09 PM, kiwi said:

Don't forget now, I know where you live and it would be an easy matter for me to send your kids a trumpet and some drums so they could start their own Jazz band - or maybe just two trumpets just to make sure you can hear them practicing :rolleyes::rolleyes:B)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moondog said:

Don't forget now, I know where you live and it would be an easy matter for me to send your kids a trumpet and some drums so they could start their own Jazz band - or maybe just two trumpets just to make sure you can hear them practicing :rolleyes::rolleyes:B)

I know where you live too so I could send my in-laws over... no wall would be big enough to keep them out! ;D

• Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 0:28 PM, kiwi said:

I know where you live too so I could send my in-laws over... no wall would be big enough to keep them out! ;D

No worries Mate, by the time you save up enough to send all your relatives, we should have the Trump Wall installed and they'll just be stuck in Mexico.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moondog said:

I only joined it after my draft here got so F'd up after all the studying and research I'd done.  I may not show up with the best team each week but at least I put forward my best effort.

I got to take my hat off to you... for someone who wasted their first 2x draft picks you have definitely rebounded to assemble a pretty decent team!

Plus... the mussel hampster looks like he's gonna be back this week & with Evans in concussion protocol the Bucs will be feeding doug all day!

If you manage to win the championship I think it would be a bigger upset than Trump winning the election... ;D

Good luck mate!

ps. I'm still not rooting for you though ;D ;D ;D

Edited by kiwi
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 1:19 PM, kiwi said:

I got to take my hat off to you... for someone who wasted their first 2x draft picks you have definitely rebounded to assemble a pretty decent team!

Plus... the mussel hampster looks like he's gonna be back this week & with Evans in concussion protocol the Bucs will be feeding doug all day!

If you manage to win the championship I think it would be a bigger upset than Trump winning the election... ;D

Good luck mate!

ps. I'm still not rooting for you though ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Kiwi - I kind of like being a pest

• Like 1