Jump to content
Big Mike

VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, kiwi said:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

lf we are needing another player to even out the numbers.. l am sure that l can convince Mrs Ķiwi to play. 

Unless you are all scared of her.. l AM!! ;D

Get Zion to play.  I'm sure at least a couple of these guys would love to whup on a five year old.  And yes, we are afraid of Mrs Kiwi :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one else signed up so everything back the way it was.  good luck drafting fellows!  7pmCST

Edited by mainor5251

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried to sign up and seemingly it is easier to get into Skull and Bones than this league.  My Royal schedule didn't allow for clicking refresh over and over in hopes to catch the 7 min window to sign up.  Come on Mainor, leave it opened for a bit longer and I will check back by 4:00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moondog said:

Damn, damn, damn !!! I just spent two hours figuring out my draft which is now all for naught.  If you can't get a tenth then we should just go with a bye (at least I should be able to win those)  Give the Kandy Queen number nine and leave the current draft alone.  He should have gotten on it sooner if he wanted to play !!!

Happy to take any spot in the draft.  If you put me against these court jesters, they will need all of the advantages you can muster. 

HRH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, moondog said:

Damn, damn, damn !!! I just spent two hours figuring out my draft which is now all for naught.  If you can't get a tenth then we should just go with a bye (at least I should be able to win those)  Give the Kandy Queen number nine and leave the current draft alone.  He should have gotten on it sooner if he wanted to play !!!

I can't see how changing the draft order will effect the Blue Pansies because isn't your normal draft strategy to select a BACKUP RB with your 1st pick.. followed by your  DEF in the 2nd round? ;D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mainor5251 said:

no one else signed up so everything back the way it was.  good luck drafting fellows!  7pmCST

Mrs Kiwi is still keen to play but she was waiting to see what Kandy Queen was going to do because she didn't want to make the numbers uneven. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, moondog said:

Get Zion to play.  I'm sure at least a couple of these guys would love to whup on a five year old.  And yes, we are afraid of Mrs Kiwi :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That 5yr old is probably already taller than you by now so if anybody's golpher is going to get whooped.. it's going to be yours! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kandyking said:

Just tried to sign up and seemingly it is easier to get into Skull and Bones than this league.  My Royal schedule didn't allow for clicking refresh over and over in hopes to catch the 7 min window to sign up.  Come on Mainor, leave it opened for a bit longer and I will check back by 4:00

Let me know if you get a chance to sign up so I can get Mrs Kiwi to join also.. the more the merrier if you ask me. 

Even if we have to add an extra team to make the numbers even and set it to Auto Draft as I don't think the Mrs is going to be able to make the "Live Draft" anyway because she will be at work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm here and trying but to no avail.  Battering rams are at the ready.  Do not make me storm this castle by force.   Lower the draw bridge and let the rightful King reclaim his throne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kandyking said:

I'm here and trying but to no avail.  Battering rams are at the ready.  Do not make me storm this castle by force.   Lower the draw bridge and let the rightful King reclaim his throne.

Yes.. let's do this!

The wife is keen.. we even have our own little side bet going on with the prize going to the winner 🏆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiwi said:

Let me know if you get a chance to sign up so I can get Mrs Kiwi to join also.. the more the merrier if you ask me. 

Even if we have to add an extra team to make the numbers even and set it to Auto Draft as I don't think the Mrs is going to be able to make the "Live Draft" anyway because she will be at work. 

It's good to know that at least somebody at your house works :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, moondog said:

It's good to know that at least somebody at your house works :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She's going to sneak away from work to come home to draft.. so she can't work that hard :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mainor5251 said:

no one else signed up so everything back the way it was.  good luck drafting fellows!  7pmCST

I sent you a PM with mrs kiwis email 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering the live draft is already open.. I am guessing that we aren't adding any more teams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sucked!! My WiFi kept crashing.. maybe I shouldn't of given the Blue Pansies so much stick because the fantasy God's have came back and bitten me in the golpher!! 

Anyone want to re-draft??? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiwi said:

That sucked!! My WiFi kept crashing.. maybe I shouldn't of given the Blue Pansies so much stick because the fantasy God's have came back and bitten me in the golpher!! 

Anyone want to re-draft??? :D

I'm So Sorry to hear that you had problems :rolleyes::rolleyes:  I hope you've got room on your bench for Hans and Franz as you'll be needing them to pump that Gurley man up.  as for a redraft goes, I got everybody I wanted except for a couple of guys that Mainor reached a mile to get - at the price he paid, he's welcome to them.  Iknew you had to have at least one Laaamb on your team - too bad it had to be Gurley

 

Ps.  I'll trade you Mixon for Dez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, moondog said:

I'm So Sorry to hear that you had problems :rolleyes::rolleyes:  I hope you've got room on your bench for Hans and Franz as you'll be needing them to pump that Gurley man up.  as for a redraft goes, I got everybody I wanted except for a couple of guys that Mainor reached a mile to get - at the price he paid, he's welcome to them.  Iknew you had to have at least one Laaamb on your team - too bad it had to be Gurley

 

Ps.  I'll trade you Mixon for Dez

I want who I want not really concerned if where I take them doesn't fit simulated drafts.  I did miss one guy I had on my list, Amari cooper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mainor5251 said:

I want who I want not really concerned if where I take them doesn't fit simulated drafts.  I did miss one guy I had on my list, Amari cooper.

well since I got Amari, it's all fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moondog said:

I'm So Sorry to hear that you had problems :rolleyes::rolleyes:  I hope you've got room on your bench for Hans and Franz as you'll be needing them to pump that Gurley man up.  as for a redraft goes, I got everybody I wanted except for a couple of guys that Mainor reached a mile to get - at the price he paid, he's welcome to them.  Iknew you had to have at least one Laaamb on your team - too bad it had to be Gurley

 

Ps.  I'll trade you Mixon for Dez

It's okay.. I am NOT going to make any excuses. Aslong as my BIG 3 can stay healthy l think that I might have a chance of making the finals for the 4th consecutive year. Not bad for a foreigner!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way.. the misses said that you are all a bunch of *****'s for not letting her play! :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kiwi said:

By the way.. the misses said that you are all a bunch of *****'s for not letting her play! :rolleyes:

The King concurs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kiwi said:

By the way.. the misses said that you are all a bunch of *****'s for not letting her play! :rolleyes:

Tell Mrs. K that I'm really sorry she didn't get in (I was really looking forward to watching her kick your butt)  Maybe we should just give her your team :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mainor5251 said:

I want who I want not really concerned if where I take them doesn't fit simulated drafts.  I did miss one guy I had on my list, Amari cooper.

And by the way, Julio for ME - no Julio for you B):rolleyes:B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 1:26 AM, moondog said:

Tell Mrs. K that I'm really sorry she didn't get in (I was really looking forward to watching her kick your butt)  Maybe we should just give her your team :rolleyes:

Wifey's seen my team and she she doesn't want anything to do with it.. I don't blame her because I am not that excited about my team either. :rolleyes:

She is still keen to play though so if we have any a team/s that are NOT being managed week to week then she would put up her hand to take over.. she's particularly fond of Pyro's team.. and if I remember correctly (he) didn't adjust his lineup once last year.

How many of us actually (live) drafted?

I didn't really take much notice because I was too occupied with my WiFi issues! I can remember seeing Mainor, Hippo and yourself but didn't really see anyone else. I don't want this to be another frustrating year playing with disinterested players so if their are any non-playing teams I suggest that we fill those spots with people that wanted to play like Wifey  & Kandy Queen. 

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^ Agreed! I live drafted. Whatever teams didnt live draft AND haven't expressed interest in playing, are not going to take the time to actually play this season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...