VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

so whats the general consensus, the first time you fail to adjust your roster you get the boot as long as we have a replacement?  theres not a bye until week 5 so players injured and ruled out that remain on a roster through sunday will be the most likely scenario.

11 hours ago, kiwi said:

Wifey's seen my team and she she doesn't want anything to do with it.. I don't blame her because I am not that excited about my team either. :rolleyes:

She is still keen to play though so if we have any a team/s that are NOT being managed week to week then she would put up her hand to take over.. she's particularly fond of Pyro's team.. and if I remember correctly (he) didn't adjust his lineup once last year.

How many of us actually (live) drafted?

I didn't really take much notice because I was too occupied with my WiFi issues! I can remember seeing Mainor, Hippo and yourself but didn't really see anyone else. I don't want this to be another frustrating year playing with disinterested players so if their are any non-playing teams I suggest that we fill those spots with people that wanted to play like Wifey  & Kandy Queen. 

You need to drop a bunch of those mediocre Rb's you've got sitting on your bench and add some Wr's,  There's still a few decent ones left and it appears that Odell is already banged up.  For some damned reason, the free agents have been locked up all week on the waiver wire.  We need to get Mainor to turn that golpher off and leave it off.

Well, the fantasy gods have stuck yet again, this time kicking Mainor's golpher.  The Miami, Tampa game has been postponed to Nov 19th, thereby depriving Mainor of his best Wr for week 1, while allowing his opponent the use of Zeke (for at least a week)  It'll be interesting to see how this plays out unless both these teams take their bye in week 1 it'll mean one less game each for fantasy scoring purposes as they can't score twice in one week.

9 hours ago, moondog said:

For some damned reason, the free agents have been locked up all week on the waiver wire.  We need to get Mainor to turn that golpher off and leave it off.

Can we change the setting to Game - Time?

11 hours ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

Thats a tough one. Somebody will have to pick up those teams. 

The wife is definitely still keen on playing. The first thing she asked me this morning was whether or not we were going to give her a team.

Not sure if the King would still be interested because I am sure he would've wanted to select his own team but we could always ask him.

Hell.. my 9yr old would have the ability to atleast change/add players from his roster!

11 hours ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

I cant believe we could only get 8 in the first place. This forum used to be much more vibrant...

I can't believe it either.. I remember the first time I played we had 12x teams and it definitely makes things alot more interesting. 

Just now, mainor5251 said:

Ok you bunch of needy bastards made a few changes.  Have a look and let me know if y'all want anything else changed.  

If you think we are needy.. wait till the wife starts playing! :lol:

27 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Can we change the setting to Game - Time?

Why restrict it at all? It's like we're rats locked up in cheese maze the way it is.  And we should also can the trade deadline - with so few trades even being proposed (the King excluded) it seems unnecessary to regulate it.

1 minute ago, moondog said:

Keep it up Kiwi and pretty soon you'll be needing another place to sleep :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know... I just realized that if she get to play FF she might also want to join TVF!

Is there a way of deleting ALL my old posts :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, mainor5251 said:

Ok you bunch of needy bastards made a few changes.  Have a look and let me know if y'all want anything else changed.  

I can live with that as long as we're talking about 12:01 EST and not some nebulous time in the wee hours of the morning where only the east coast guys get a fair shot

Well it's half time in a glorious matchup between the Pats and Chiefs.  So far Brady is playing like a 40 year old and almost everybody with a player in this game is in the red.  My "Bellcow" for the season started his career with a nice 17 yd run (good) but then dropped the ball (bad, very bad)  Glad I left him on the bench.  And Kiwi has made an interesting move due to some mental flatulence  (brain fart) by dropping his kicker in favor of yet another crappy RB.  This is what happens when you drink back wash beer.  He thinks he's being sneaky but I can smell the "Drop Bear" offense . The only winners so far are those of us who've managed to avoid this game but it looks like Skull Crusher might make out

9 hours ago, kiwi said:

But.. not as much as I enjoyed Hunt scoring 44pts on your bench ;D

Yep, I out thought myself there, thinking he had a bad match up but I'm glad to see he'll be "lighting in a bottle".  I'll be sure to start him next week against Mainor.  With one guy on bye and another standing in the corner, I doubt my bench will outscore my starters this week ( which has been a problem for me in the past)  And you just wait, Hunt will coming your way soon coincidentally on the same week where all your receivers are on bye (if any of them are still playing by then) :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moondog said:

Hunt will coming your way soon coincidentally on the same week where all your receivers are on bye (if any of them are still playing by then) :rolleyes:

I really need to start paying more attention to college football because I had never heard of Hunt until yesterday. 

Speaking of college football.. how do you think the condoms will go this season? :rolleyes: