VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

3 hours ago, kiwi said:

I really need to start paying more attention to college football because I had never heard of Hunt until yesterday. 

Speaking of college football.. how do you think the condoms will go this season? :rolleyes:

If they can just get by Satinford tomorrow then I think they could run the table. As Hunt is from Toledo, very few people had heard of him but he got a lot of preseason hype, especially after Ware got knocked off

On 9/8/2017 at 11:36 AM, kiwi said:

I really need to start paying more attention to college football because I had never heard of Hunt until yesterday. 

Speaking of college football.. how do you think the condoms will go this season? :rolleyes:

18 points!!!  I'd say that was a first class butt whompin the Trojans laid on them tonight.   It'll be long trip home - a good time for them to reflect on how inferior they truly are :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

What a miserable first week of fantasy football.  Seems like for every player that scored well at least ten dropped a turd.  Given these scores we all would have lost the first game last year.  I guess the only question now is how many of us are going to break 100?  Not too many I suspect.

On 10/09/2017 at 3:57 PM, moondog said:

18 points!!!  I'd say that was a first class butt whompin the Trojans laid on them tonight.   It'll be long trip home - a good time for them to reflect on how inferior they truly are :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I only sore the highlights but they looked pretty good from what I could see!

I might even be able to get the boys to start wearing their USC caps again :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, moondog said:

What a miserable first week of fantasy football.  Seems like for every player that scored well at least ten dropped a turd.  Given these scores we all would have lost the first game last year.  I guess the only question now is how many of us are going to break 100?  Not too many I suspect.

I hate Fantasy Football but atleast the Packers beat your Seahawks ;D

7 hours ago, kiwi said:

I hate Fantasy Football but atleast the Packers beat your Seahawks ;D

Since when were they my  Seahawks?  To date I've never had any of them on my roster,  but since Jordy saved my butt, I'm very glad the Packs won.  You should hate Fantasy Football though as you're in last place and even lost to the 4 guys active on my bench.  I think I should get an extra win for that and you should take another loss.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2014 at 0:03 PM, moondog said:

I support the Seahawks - it has more to do with them being Pete Carrol's team than any local affinity. I'm a USC alum and Pete's era was the best we've had.

I think that you must be getting forgetful in your old age.. either that or you've had too many Coors Lite's  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, moondog said:

You should hate Fantasy Football though as you're in last place and even lost to the 4 guys active on my bench.  I think I should get an extra win for that and you should take another loss.

Don't get too excited now because it's only week 1!!

As for my team............. atleast they can only get better.......... HOPEFULLY :blink:

35 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Don't get too excited now because it's only week 1!!

As for my team............. atleast they can only get better.......... HOPEFULLY :blink:

I see you have made some changes (finally)  You should have grabbed Thielen instead of starting ol' man Petersen.  Lord knows you could use some receivers.  And while you might consider adding a kicker, you don't need to worry about us booting you since nobody in their right mind would want that team.  I think you're just going to have live with your mess. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  We're not going to let you off that easy.

On 9/13/2017 at 3:42 AM, moondog said:

I see you have made some changes (finally)  You should have grabbed Thielen instead of starting ol' man Petersen.  Lord knows you could use some receivers.  And while you might consider adding a kicker, you don't need to worry about us booting you since nobody in their right mind would want that team.  I think you're just going to have live with your mess. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:  We're not going to let you off that easy.

I would've never started Thielen as Odell plays on Monday night... I don't plan on starting Golladay either but atleast it leaves me an option incase OBJ gets ruled out again before kick-off. 

As for a my kicker.. I didn't forget to add one last-week I just didn't see a need as my team was sooooooo far behind I didn't think it would make any difference anyway.

I still can't get use to seeing the "The Blue Mooners" at the top of the table... hopefully Mainor's team can kick your butt this week so it doesn't become a normality! :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, kiwi said:

I would've never started Thielen as Odell plays on Monday night... I don't plan on starting Golladay either but atleast it leaves me an option incase OBJ gets ruled out again before kick-off. 

As for a my kicker.. I didn't forget to add one last-week I just didn't see a need as my team was sooooooo far behind I didn't think it would make any difference anyway.

I still can't get use to seeing the "The Blue Mooners" at the top of the table... hopefully Mainor's team can kick your butt this week so it doesn't become a normality! :rolleyes: 

If you had grabbed Thielen and Lutz you would have won.  I know this seems like a perfect case of hindsight but the reality was they were about the only two players available that you needed - it's never over til it's over.  Looks like you're favored to win this week (for whatever that's worth) so you may get to climb out of the cellar.  AS for Mainor,  I plan on sending him to your spot assuming you're not still occupying it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, moondog said:

If you had grabbed Thielen and Lutz you would have won.  I know this seems like a perfect case of hindsight but the reality was they were about the only two players available that you needed - it's never over til it's over.  Looks like you're favored to win this week (for whatever that's worth) so you may get to climb out of the cellar.  

My overall record is still 30-18-1 which is far superior to yours so forgive me for not taking your advice :rolleyes:

Although.. it's NOT hard to have a better winning percentage than the Blue Mooners.. l am sure that the wife could do that if she ever gets a chance to play! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kiwi said:

My overall record is still 30-18-1 which is far superior to yours so forgive me for not taking your advice :rolleyes:

Although.. it's NOT hard to have a better winning percentage than the Blue Mooners.. l am sure that the wife could do that if she ever gets a chance to play! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Enjoy it while it lasts Kiwi.  I predict that by the end of this season The Cluster Copulation From Down Under's record will look like you parked under a pigeon tree :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2017 at 3:38 AM, moondog said:

Enjoy it while it lasts Kiwi.  I predict that by the end of this season The Cluster Copulation From Down Under's record will look like you parked under a pigeon tree :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If I played against you every week I would have a good chance of keeping my winning record! :rolleyes:

On 16/09/2017 at 3:38 AM, moondog said:

The only SAFE prediction that you should be making is that your team is going to finish below mine :rolleyes:

On 9/25/2017 at 7:40 PM, kiwi said:

I am loving all these Larry Fitzgerald points!! ;D

Yep, I missed a bet there and it cost me the game.  Yahoo said it was time to stick a fork in Fitz so I won't be listening to them anymore.  The odd thing is why I would take the advice of anybody who's only skill is writing about fantasy football in the first place.  And Amari's headed to the bench until he can get his mind right.  He's dropped two turds in a row now.

On 9/26/2017 at 3:40 PM, kiwi said:

The only SAFE prediction that you should be making is that your team is going to finish below mine :rolleyes:

Looks like Mainor is set on sending you back where you belong - let's hope the Butt Snorkeler hasn't messed the up the place  after you had it all fixed up.  Darn shame about Montgomery :lol::lol::lol: It's not that I like to see your key players get hurt, it's just that I friggin love it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On 30/09/2017 at 12:30 PM, moondog said:

Looks like Mainor is set on sending you back where you belong - let's hope the Butt Snorkeler hasn't messed the up the place  after you had it all fixed up.  

Funny that you say that because depending on how things pan out it maybe the Blue Pansies that end up being in last place.

But that's nothing new for YOU!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 30/09/2017 at 12:30 PM, moondog said:

Darn shame about Montgomery :lol::lol::lol: It's not that I like to see your key players get hurt, it's just that I friggin love it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Speaking of injuries.. how's Julio ;D

On 10/2/2017 at 2:24 PM, kiwi said:

Funny that you say that because depending on how things pan out it maybe the Blue Pansies that end up being in last place.

But that's nothing new for YOU!! :rolleyes:

Thank you Kiwi Jong Un

• Like 1