VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

21 hours ago, kiwi said:

Do you want me to push the "red button" & put your sorry excuse for a football team out of it's misery :rolleyes: 

Oh, by the way, I did you the favor of reminding Pyro to reset his team.  If he pulls another "no show" I think it's time to give Mrs Kiwi a chance provided you two are not allowed any tradings.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kiwi said:

I noticed that... I think that you came off better in that deal!

Time will tell, but if the Cardinals can stay in the mix I expect Johnson may be back as early as week eight (which was my feeling when I traded McCaffery for him). Heck, it's only his wrist, he doesn't need that - it's not like he tore up his knee or something. To date no deal I ever made with Mainor has worked in my favor - just watch Julio go for 30+ in his next game. I tried to unload Amassive Pooper in the deal as well but he wouldn't bite something to do with Carr being out - like he was doing squat even when Carr played.

On 10/5/2017 at 12:01 PM, moondog said:

Time will tell, but if the Cardinals can stay in the mix I expect Johnson may be back as early as week eight (which was my feeling when I traded McCaffery for him). Heck, it's only his wrist, he doesn't need that - it's not like he tore up his knee or something. To date no deal I ever made with Mainor has worked in my favor - just watch Julio go for 30+ in his next game. I tried to unload Amassive Pooper in the deal as well but he wouldn't bite something to do with Carr being out - like he was doing squat even when Carr played.

They call it the Mainor trade curse! 

1 hour ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

So of the 8 teams in the league, just 4 are being actively managed?

just speaking of the teams this week that hasnt updated their rosters to account for byes.  Im sure most of them will, i think the group we got is pretty good at keeping their teams up.  but since they're people wanting to join it just makes sense to give those a shot if someone doesnt have time to do it.

2 hours ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

So of the 8 teams in the league, just 4 are being actively managed?

I've been actively managing my team - maybe that's why they've sucked so badly.  At this point I'm ready to give that bunch of slackers away to any sucker that wants them.

3 hours ago, mainor5251 said:

4 teams still need to update their rosters before todays games.  Ill do it myself if its not done an hour before kickoff then anyone still wanting to join can pick a team that is not being managed.  

Were you the one who updated Pyro's team or did he finally wake up and do it himself?  Looks like he's still short a TE.

i updated 4 teams to to account for byes and injuries.  just so everyone knows if i have to add someone to your roster it makes me drop a player first regardless if there is a roster spot.  this is the second week in a row that one team was not managed.  so if there is someone wanting to play let me know and i can assign that team to a new owner.

7 hours ago, mainor5251 said:

i did it, and gave our favorite fosters funneling aussie friend a defense 

Why did you do this?

I  understand you updating Pyro's lineup even though I think that this could've been done last week as Pyro's inability to roster a TE handed Hippo the win.

But what I don't understand is why you would alter my lineup?

12 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Why did you do this?

I  understand you updating Pyro's lineup even though I think that this could've been done last week as Pyro's inability to roster a TE handed Hippo the win.

Looks like all your bad karma has finally bit you in the butt :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Odell is out for the rest of the year and even if I lose again this really makes my weekend - and it's looking like I will lose again but at least I get you next week with none of your WR's active.  Shazaam !!!

8 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Why did you do this?

This is why I was wondering if there were teams that didn't have actual managers.

An active manager who doesn't properly fill their line up has to live with those mistakes. It's the same as when an NFL coach calls the wrong play. Each player (manager) needs to be on top of their own line up. It's part of the game. 

It just seems like this league is not very active anymore. How many people actually participated in the draft? It's pretty lame....

• Like 1

On 10/5/2017 at 9:01 PM, mainor5251 said:

Thanks for the trade I needed to move some dead weight before the game tonight moondog! Watch Rodgers this weekend, season ending injury.

Rodgers did great and I figure that Parker(the eternal bust)  makes up for Mangy Mike (Evans)

50 minutes ago, Grazing Hippo Vending said:

This is why I was wondering if there were teams that didn't have actual managers.

An active manager who doesn't properly fill their line up has to live with those mistakes. It's the same as when an NFL coach calls the wrong play. Each player (manager) needs to be on top of their own line up. It's part of the game. 

It just seems like this league is not very active anymore. How many people actually participated in the draft? It's pretty lame....

I totally agree.. but that doesn't explain why my roster needed to be altered by our commissioner 

52 minutes ago, moondog said:

Looks like all your bad karma has finally bit you in the butt :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Odell is out for the rest of the year and even if I lose again this really makes my weekend - and it's looking like I will lose again but at least I get you next week with none of your WR's active.  Shazaam !!!

I won't need to start any WR's to beat your poor excuse for a football team ;D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kiwi said:

Now.. that's abit of a understatement ;D

By the way, I just grabbed Andrew Luck off the waiver wire.  But you can have him back - all it;s going to cost you is Dez.  Think of it like trading Dez Bryant for the Lions defense:rolleyes::rolleyes:  Bwah hah ha ha ha hah

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, moondog said:

By the way, I just grabbed Andrew Luck off the waiver wire.  But you can have him back - all it;s going to cost you is Dez.  Think of it like trading Dez Bryant for the Lions defense:rolleyes::rolleyes:  Bwah hah ha ha ha hah

I wasn't the one who dropped Luck in the first place. I am beginning to wonder if you guys are ALL against me :rolleyes:

If I was going to pickup a defense it wouldn't of been the Lions and I definitely wouldn't have dropped Luck as my other QB is a POS!! :huh: