Best Locations of America

deee_z

Anyone ever had this company find locations for them?  Richard Campbell runs the outfit and for bulk machines charges:

$60.00 for the Super Saver

$80.00 midrange, forgot the name he called it, and

$100.00 for the Premium

Anyone ever had this company find locations for them?  Richard Campbell runs the outfit and for bulk machines charges:

$60.00 for the Super Saver

$80.00 midrange, forgot the name he called it, and

$100.00 for the Premium

How would you know what's a SuperSaver, mid-range or Premium before the first pull?  And did he talk about what amount gross/month constituted the line between those three levels?  

• 1 month later...

These guys are not worth it!!  They promise "premium" locations up front and do NOT deliver!  But of course they charge the up front deposit so they get paid either way.  Run from these guys!

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
6 hours ago, Vendways said:

I just wanted to put my 2 cents on Richard,Got couple  healthy vending locations  from him,great locations if they all accept. Placing them soon and ordering more.  Awesome job by Richard and his team.

Where did Richard get you locations? You don't have to be specific, just the cities or towns will do.

I'm asking mostly because this was your first post, and I always find it interesting when the first post is a review

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I recently reached out to Richard for help with locating. I engaged with him multiple times and ultimately decided not to go with him.

His company offers different tiers at different prices. Supposedly these are ranked on point systems, but the tiers overlap, and he would not answer direct questions about how a location would be classified in an overlapping tier.

He charges a $300 contract creation fee, which is non-refundable. You cannot see his contract until you pay this non-refundable fee.

It did not seem to me like his contract is professionally written. I found many of the clauses contained to be borderline asinine. For example, there is a date by which the 365 days for location search starts, which is the date he sends you the contract to initially review. Each day that you don't sign it and send it back allows him to add 60 days to the amount of time it takes to look for a location. So, if you receive the contract, but take six days to review it, then this would add another year to the amount of time his team gets to look for locations. You also agree to binding arbitration, which can only be entered into after all locations have been found. So, if locations are never found, then you can't go to arbitration.

Also, he called me nearly every day to follow up with me, even after I asked him not to. I found him to be very pushy and salesy. He used a lot of well-known hard sell tactics to try to close me.

After all of this, I decided not to go with him. I really regret paying the $300 non-refundable fee to see such a poorly written contract.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vendpro said:

I recently reached out to Richard for help with locating. I engaged with him multiple times and ultimately decided not to go with him.

His company offers different tiers at different prices. Supposedly these are ranked on point systems, but the tiers overlap, and he would not answer direct questions about how a location would be classified in an overlapping tier.

He charges a $300 contract creation fee, which is non-refundable. You cannot see his contract until you pay this non-refundable fee.

It did not seem to me like his contract is professionally written. I found many of the clauses contained to be borderline asinine. For example, there is a date by which the 365 days for location search starts, which is the date he sends you the contract to initially review. Each day that you don't sign it and send it back allows him to add 60 days to the amount of time it takes to look for a location. So, if you receive the contract, but take six days to review it, then this would add another year to the amount of time his team gets to look for locations. You also agree to binding arbitration, which can only be entered into after all locations have been found. So, if locations are never found, then you can't go to arbitration.

Also, he called me nearly every day to follow up with me, even after I asked him not to. I found him to be very pushy and salesy. He used a lot of well-known hard sell tactics to try to close me.

After all of this, I decided not to go with him. I really regret paying the $300 non-refundable fee to see such a poorly written contract.

Thanks for sharing your story. It will undoubtedly help others on this forum. Unfortunately, there just aren't many reputable locators out there anymore. 

• Like 1